12-09-2013, 10:19 PM #1
TwoTalented
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, I have been temp banned from Ghost for having all perks, minigun, and all that stuff. I believe I was only banned from being reported by multiple people, (hundreds of people) so I was wondering if I would get banned if I just get assault killstreaks as support? Nobody can notice it in game, and the only way to find out is if there was theatre mode (which there isnt!!) so would I go undetected? Or does IW have a special thing that can detect this stuff? I don't want to get a second ban because I'm afraid they will perma ban me for second time and its a 6 year old account!!
12-12-2013, 11:41 AM #2
Nick
Who’s Jim Erased?
your using a 6 year old account on a JB PS3 which can get ban anytime....
12-12-2013, 03:30 PM #3
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by TwoTalented View Post
Hello, I have been temp banned from Ghost for having all perks, minigun, and all that stuff. I believe I was only banned from being reported by multiple people, (hundreds of people) so I was wondering if I would get banned if I just get assault killstreaks as support? Nobody can notice it in game, and the only way to find out is if there was theatre mode (which there isnt!!) so would I go undetected? Or does IW have a special thing that can detect this stuff? I don't want to get a second ban because I'm afraid they will perma ban me for second time and its a 6 year old account!!

Learn from your mistakes lol don't use mods that affect other peoples game. Its ok to hack account unlock all and stuff obviously u can get banned for that too but less likely
12-12-2013, 07:53 PM #4
TwoTalented
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by SAO22 View Post
your using a 6 year old account on a JB PS3 which can get ban anytime....

I am not worried about it, I have purchased at least 5 services ranging from modded trophy's to god mode classes on MW3/BO1 and GTAV money. Never been banned.
12-12-2013, 08:14 PM #5
MQGQ
Can’t trickshot me!
I keep a account for modding and one for playing legit. If the modded one gets ban then I just make another modded one. Then
I dont have to worry about losing anything.
12-13-2013, 03:43 AM #6
Nick
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by TwoTalented View Post
I am not worried about it, I have purchased at least 5 services ranging from modded trophy's to god mode classes on MW3/BO1 and GTAV money. Never been banned.

don't mean shit tho just saying I thought the same shit until it happened to me on BOII with Modded Trophies
12-14-2013, 02:43 AM #7
ilasthope
Bounty hunter
don't abuse, use mods if someone else is using mods. Play for fun and dont cheat.
12-14-2013, 10:57 AM #8
vPhysics
Do a barrel roll!
You have a less likely chance of getting banned just using killstreak mods, I have not heard anything about people getting for using them. Aslong as you dont get reported to many times by butthurt players you should be fine Smile

I am using killstreak mods and have not been banned or recieved any warning, neither have any of my friends, this seems to be a safer option.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo