12-27-2013, 05:23 PM #1
xGadgetz
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ive had the PS4 and Ghosts since the PS4 release day and was blown away with the graphics. I remember though it had about a 30 minute high res texture pack which downloaded immediately after I started playing.
My girlfriend gave me an Xbox One for christmas, and I downloaded Ghosts overnight. And to my surprise, the Xbox one, at this point, doesn't compare visually to the PS4.
My question to you guys is, Does the Xbox One have a high res texture pack download? Would it have downloaded already with the game over night? Or should I play the game for an hour and give it a chance? If I would already have the high res textures, does the upscaled 720p to 1080p really look that much worse than the native 1080p on the PS4? I didn't expect it to be as good, but not to the degree I'm seeing off the bat. Its pretty choppy.
By no means am I trying to start a console war here. As a guy who owns both consoles, just looking for non biased information, preferably by another person who owns both or has played on both.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo