02-10-2014, 11:51 PM #1
zKiddBuu
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys I've currently just got banned permanently and I was wondering if there's going to be a way to unbann at all soon or anything ?
02-10-2014, 11:55 PM #2
Yes depending on a couple of things what CFW your on? CEX/DEX and you will also need a valid console id.

The following user thanked Hori_By_Nature for this useful post:

zKiddBuu
02-11-2014, 12:06 AM #3
Sir Zee
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by zKiddBuu View Post
Hey guys I've currently just got banned permanently and I was wondering if there's going to be a way to unbann at all soon or anything ?

Hey buddy, and sadly you need either to change your console ID !Smile once an account had been banned btw that's it. :(

The following user thanked Sir Zee for this useful post:

zKiddBuu
02-11-2014, 12:11 AM #4
-Luke
Former Staff
Hey guys I've currently just got banned permanently and I was wondering if there's going to be a way to unbann at all soon or anything ?

Moved to the questions forum bud. Smile Let us know if your question has been answered as well and we will get this closed up for you. Winky Winky

The following user thanked -Luke for this useful post:

zKiddBuu
02-16-2014, 12:01 AM #5
zKiddBuu
Little One
Originally posted by Nature View Post
Yes depending on a couple of things what CFW your on? CEX/DEX and you will also need a valid console id.

Idk what If I gave you my info? Will u be able to do it
02-16-2014, 12:39 AM #6
Idk what If I gave you my info? Will u be able to do it

Did you get a console ban or account ban?
02-16-2014, 02:15 AM #7
zKiddBuu
Little One
Originally posted by Nature View Post
Did you get a console ban or account ban?

Acount ban
02-16-2014, 02:39 AM #8
Acount ban

Sorry bro there is no way you can get an account unbanned you will have to create a new account:(
02-16-2014, 10:58 AM #9
What about changing your PSID?
02-16-2014, 04:33 PM #10
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
If your account is banned off of Ghosts, I dont think it's possible. Just make a new account. But if your PSN account is banned you can change your PSID. If you're on a CFW just use the Anti Ban feature on my tool, but make a new account.
You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo