02-28-2014, 12:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey is it possible for anyone of you guys to gameshare me please!? For onslaught since ive had a problem:/

I saw onslaught in the PSN store last night so I bought it. I know it was a pre-order but was going to just turn my ps3 on before work today and let it download.

Sign in this morning and onslaught doesn't start downloading at all even after launching COD. So I go into the PSN store and there's no option to download.

I went to the store online and it doesn't show in my download list. What's going on?

IM really confused and if anyone can get back to me on this or pm me if they'd gameshare much appreciated.Smile

-Fear
02-28-2014, 11:56 PM #2
Bichote
Former Staff
Originally posted by AnonyF34R View Post
Hey is it possible for anyone of you guys to gameshare me please!? For onslaught since ive had a problem:/

I saw onslaught in the PSN store last night so I bought it. I know it was a pre-order but was going to just turn my ps3 on before work today and let it download.

Sign in this morning and onslaught doesn't start downloading at all even after launching COD. So I go into the PSN store and there's no option to download.

I went to the store online and it doesn't show in my download list. What's going on?

IM really confused and if anyone can get back to me on this or pm me if they'd gameshare much appreciated.Smile

-Fear

Requests aren't allowed.
Closed Choco
03-01-2014, 02:07 PM #3
North Korea
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Bichote View Post
Requests aren't allowed.
Closed Choco

Bichote you didn't close it :(

The following user thanked North Korea for this useful post:

Bichote