03-11-2014, 03:14 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I got console banned on ghosts permanently how could I get back to playing ghosts again I am on rogero cfw 4.50 spoofed to 4.55 some one help ou plss I can still play play any other game but not ghosts and I can still sigh in and all
03-11-2014, 05:11 AM #2
alexcubano
Climbing up the ladder
ok make another acoount get a new console id and you ready to go thad haping to me 3 minutes ago so i play whit a mew console id my amigo
03-11-2014, 12:56 PM #3
iDon
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by alexcubano View Post
ok make another acoount get a new console id and you ready to go thad haping to me 3 minutes ago so i play whit a mew console id my amigo

Is this confirmed? Also can you still use RTM or you will get banned? And if I already have a new account but haven't used it on ghost can i use it?
03-11-2014, 04:58 PM #4
WeJailbreakYou
Do a barrel roll!
All you have to do is change your console id, you do not need to make a new account its like gta 5 for example some ids you use can say your banned on gta but its the id not you Winky Winky Just change the id you were using and your good to go.
03-11-2014, 04:58 PM #5
alexcubano
Climbing up the ladder
yes man use rtm and no problem
03-11-2014, 09:22 PM #6
iDon
I’m too L33T
But how do I find a CID? Every time I added a valid good one it says console banned.
03-14-2014, 04:12 AM #7
diskreet
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xX View Post
But how do I find a CID? Every time I added a valid good one it says console banned.

you're just wasting a good CID if that's actually a valid CID. Activision is running the ban wave... NO ONE is safe at the moment. No Anti-ban tool will work.
03-15-2014, 04:28 AM #8
sambuck
Space Ninja
ppl been saying they r playing n modding ghost
Originally posted by diskreet View Post
you're just wasting a good CID if that's actually a valid CID. Activision is running the ban wave... NO ONE is safe at the moment. No Anti-ban tool will work.
03-15-2014, 05:26 AM #9
diskreet
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by sambuck View Post
ppl been saying they r playing n modding ghost

They are either trolling you or they know what to do...
if your in CEX you can go online with mods. but not actually RTM'in. having the anti-ban tool running will get you ban. Also they are risking using a private CID. coz sooner or later they will get ban.
03-15-2014, 04:57 PM #10
sambuck
Space Ninja
im on dex 4.50ita
Originally posted by diskreet View Post
They are either trolling you or they know what to do...
if your in CEX you can go online with mods. but not actually RTM'in. having the anti-ban tool running will get you ban. Also they are risking using a private CID. coz sooner or later they will get ban.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo