03-24-2014, 03:07 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was console banned from cod ghosts so I was debating buying a CID or not. I thought when games banned you, they banned your PSID or MAC. One friend of mine told me they can ban your CID now. I can still sign into PSN and play GTA5. Did ghosts ban my CID from their servers?
03-24-2014, 03:10 AM #2
ruidacosta
Do a barrel roll!
Yeah your just ban from ghosts, so any account you use on that ps3 won't work on ghosts unless you change your Console ID

The following user thanked ruidacosta for this useful post:

Blazer08
03-24-2014, 03:10 AM #3
Originally posted by Blazer08 View Post
I was console banned from cod ghosts so I was debating buying a CID or not. I thought when games banned you, they banned your PSID or MAC. One friend of mine told me they can ban your CID now. I can still sign into PSN and play GTA5. Did ghosts ban my CID from their servers?

No they may have banned your mac address.

The following user thanked Hori_By_Nature for this useful post:

Blazer08
03-24-2014, 03:14 AM #4
Originally posted by ruidacosta View Post
Yeah your just ban from ghosts, so any account you use on that ps3 won't work on ghosts unless you change your Console ID

No they would have banned the mac address from ghost not the console id that is why he can still play online with other games.

Blazer08
03-24-2014, 03:20 AM #5
ruidacosta
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Nature View Post
No they would have banned the mac address from ghost not the console id that is why he can still play online with other games.

You could be Console ID ban from ghosts I would know.. they don't ban your mac address
And just because they ban his ID doesn't mean he can't play online with other games, of course he can. He just can't play ghosts online

The following user thanked ruidacosta for this useful post:

Blazer08
03-24-2014, 03:26 AM #6
You could be Console ID ban from ghosts I would know.. they don't ban your mac address
And just because they ban his ID doesn't mean he can't play online with other games, of course he can. He just can't play ghosts online

I have been console ID banned twice and I could never sign in so believe me when your console ID has been banned YOU CAN NOT SIGN IN TO PSN!

Blazer08
03-24-2014, 03:44 AM #7
ruidacosta
Do a barrel roll!
omggggg he was console ban on ghosts..... his PS3 wasn't ban by Sony.... Meaning he can sign in and play other games online BUT he can't play ghosts online because he clearly stated that he was Console ban from ghosts. So don't bother getting another ID unless you plan on playing legit because ghosts will detect any tools

The following 3 users say thank you to ruidacosta for this useful post:

Blazer08, PayJay88, Wretch 32
03-24-2014, 03:58 AM #8
omggggg he was console ban on ghosts..... his PS3 wasn't ban by Sony.... Meaning he can sign in and play other games online BUT he can't play ghosts online because he clearly stated that he was Console ban from ghosts. So don't bother getting another ID unless you plan on playing legit because ghosts will detect any tools

Well then I just schooled both of you, bro don't waste your money buying another console id because if you can still sign in to psn then your id is fine I am saying it might be a mac address ban because that would explain why it would ban you from ghost servers only! Enough said.

Blazer08
03-24-2014, 04:04 AM #9
Pow.
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Blazer08 View Post
I was console banned from cod ghosts so I was debating buying a CID or not. I thought when games banned you, they banned your PSID or MAC. One friend of mine told me they can ban your CID now. I can still sign into PSN and play GTA5. Did ghosts ban my CID from their servers?

Hori is right most likely you were mac address banned

The following user thanked Pow. for this useful post:

Blazer08
03-27-2014, 05:33 PM #10
So same thing happened to me the console ban does psn ban your ps3 also

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo