Post: Redesigned Snap chat Holo v1.7 [Fast loading Better look]
01-12-2014, 04:18 AM #1
AsTRoNiuMz
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

This is a Newer look to the original snapchat all you've gotta do is Delete your previous version then install this apk an you're good to go!
01-13-2014, 12:59 AM #2
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Does it just change the UI?
01-13-2014, 01:24 AM #3
Hawk
Former Staff
Did you make this? Or was it found on the web?
Please Source, and upload a Virus Scan.

Originally posted by joe21 View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

This is a Newer look to the original snapchat all you've gotta do is Delete your previous version then install this apk an you're good to go!
01-13-2014, 01:48 AM #4
AsTRoNiuMz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Does it just change the UI?

Yes it's just a UI change.
01-13-2014, 01:51 AM #5
AsTRoNiuMz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Hawk View Post
Did you make this? Or was it found on the web?
Please Source, and upload a Virus Scan.

Me and a few friends made this! Also no need for a scan it's just a Apk I'm on my mobile device. No viruses it's just the original snapchat revamped.
01-13-2014, 02:06 AM #6
Hawk
Former Staff
I would beg to differ, that due to this thread: You must login or register to view this content.

There should be a virus scan. Else at least upload a video of installation and running the apk.
Originally posted by joe21 View Post
Me and a few friends made this! Also no need for a scan it's just a Apk I'm on my mobile device. No viruses it's just the original snapchat revamped.
01-13-2014, 02:47 AM #7
AsTRoNiuMz
Do a barrel roll!
I still wouldn't beg to differ. I don't have anything to record with or I would someone should totally vouch for me. Easy installation as well.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo