03-16-2014, 03:59 AM #1
1reyalp
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i just rooted my gs4 from cricket then i installed a custom rom and now im stuck in boot mode i really need help fixing this my phone is sch-r970 i think i need a stock rom but i cant find one for my version pleas someone help
Last edited by 1reyalp ; 03-16-2014 at 09:27 PM.
03-16-2014, 04:11 AM #2
xRaay
Bounty hunter
Flash other rom.
03-16-2014, 04:19 AM #3
1reyalp
Little One
i cant im stuck a the boot menu
Last edited by 1reyalp ; 03-16-2014 at 09:28 PM.
03-18-2014, 02:20 AM #4
Cortland
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by 1reyalp View Post
i just rooted my gs4 from cricket then i installed a custom rom and now im stuck in boot mode i really need help fixing this my phone is sch-r970 i think i need a stock rom but i cant find one for my version pleas someone help

I think installing a custom rom requires an unlocked bootloader, you SHOULD be able to find the stock rom for your phone and flash it again without any issues. Do you mean your phone is stuck in an infinite bootloop? Reply back and i can help you further on this. Btw rooting the phone does void the warrenty but you can always unroot or reflash the same rom to get it back.
Last edited by Cortland ; 03-18-2014 at 02:23 AM.
03-18-2014, 09:55 PM #5
1reyalp
Little One
Originally posted by Cortland View Post
I think installing a custom rom requires an unlocked bootloader, you SHOULD be able to find the stock rom for your phone and flash it again without any issues. Do you mean your phone is stuck in an infinite bootloop? Reply back and i can help you further on this. Btw rooting the phone does void the warrenty but you can always unroot or reflash the same rom to get it back.

ok my friend just got the boot loop off but now i cant call or send receive txt it also deleted my phone number in the about this device > status
Last edited by 1reyalp ; 03-18-2014 at 10:02 PM.
03-19-2014, 12:01 AM #6
Cortland
Bounty hunter
ok my friend just got the boot loop off but now i cant call or send receive txt it also deleted my phone number in the about this device > status

If it's actually now running the custom rom and you can't use call/text just go back to the stock firmware, it's best not mess around with it if you don't know what your doing. Just root the phone it's much more easier plus you can remove system apps on the phone and lots more stuff, your phone may have to be downgraded first i dont know the steps as i do not own the phone.
03-19-2014, 02:30 AM #7
1reyalp
Little One
well does anyone know how to downgrade
03-19-2014, 02:37 AM #8
Nick
Who’s Jim Erased?

just go to XDA they will help you out the most :P
03-19-2014, 06:18 AM #9
Cortland
Bounty hunter

ok here is how to root your phone, fuck. Go to youtube and search 'how to root samsung galaxy s4' in the video you watch or the description he/she will tell you what firmware it is done on. If the firmware is older then the exploit will only work on that firmware so then next you have to downgrade to that firmware. Eg. samsung galaxy s4 (firmware number eg. 4.1) then there may be a thread on xda to download it. Then use the tool required to flash it, im not sure if samsung has its own flash tool. just google it its not that hard.
03-20-2014, 09:42 PM #10
Mythusala
Rekt It Ralph
Odin is a tool made to flash and fix samsung phones please do you're research before you try all this. Go on xda developers they will know more man lol...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo