Post: family guy quest for stuff update on android early download tut
07-25-2014, 07:50 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This seemed to work for me seeing as the update for android isn't available till the 31st of july

Step 1. Log into your account on a iOS device ( I used Facebook not sure if it matters)
Step 2. Do some of the quest involving comic con update get the phone booth under blam prizes first thing you get from collecting the soda cans called blam its the currency. (Don't think this step matters too much but its what I did.)
Step 3. Log into your fg:qfs account on your android based device should require you to update download the update from google play store and that should do it.

It worked for me not sure how lucky everyone else will get but it's worth a try leave comments to let me know if it worked.

Update. Tried on my friends phone was successful but it seems the update was already installed on his when I downloaded it from the store syncing it to a iOS device seems to just allow you to have access to the event prior to the 7/31/14 release date for android devices
Last edited by broomstop ; 07-25-2014 at 12:29 PM.
08-22-2014, 07:13 AM #2
delete

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo