08-30-2016, 03:23 AM #1
Mikevigi
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've been seeing a lot of advertising lately about android tv boxes. You just buy the device and you can watch live tv, any movie or tv series and even movies that are currently in theaters. How do these things work? And is it all real and legit? I'm thinking about buying one but they seem like it's illegal torrenting or something
08-30-2016, 12:55 PM #2
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by Mikevigi View Post
I've been seeing a lot of advertising lately about android tv boxes. You just buy the device and you can watch live tv, any movie or tv series and even movies that are currently in theaters. How do these things work? And is it all real and legit? I'm thinking about buying one but they seem like it's illegal torrenting or something

this can be done on any android devices and jailbreak IOS device also, all you need to is get a app called Kodi and look up how to configure and those androids are pretty good, just get one with decent specs

The following user thanked Jon Snow for this useful post:

Mikevigi
08-30-2016, 09:55 PM #3
Mikevigi
Little One
Originally posted by Jon
this can be done on any android devices and jailbreak IOS device also, all you need to is get a app called Kodi and look up how to configure and those androids are pretty good, just get one with decent specs

Thanks! Do you know of any good ones, can you link them to me?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo