Post: [TEST|PS3/XBOX| TBogT] The Pink House Mod Menu on TBogT
12-04-2012, 06:30 PM #1
Schnittlauch
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yo,

Please test this for me i actually planned to release The Pink House Menu for every version, GTA IV, TBOGT and TLAD DLC, The Complete Edition and the EFLC disc edition for all platforms, BUT i will need more time and wont release it today and of course i dont have every version so...

... test them on ur version and report here...

...if u cool.

But better then nothing and pretty untested at all, i started this lil thread to hopefully get a bunch of testers who check every single mod in there and report here if somethings wrong. yes, its not only taking... i need to know if this works on every version b4 i continue doing for other versions i dont even have.. i will put them all into the Pinkhouse Thread after u tested this one.

Install:

For this first TBogT only version, you will need the original update.img if you have the DLC of TBogT otherwise your game wont start.

I put it in there its the 1.4MB Size update.img which goes in the GTA IV USRDIR. (if u playin on back up disc version of EFLC [like i do] u wont need to do that step, theres no update.img)

- Replace the script.img and the script_network.img in the DLC directory of Tbogt.

- Bring it up in Singleplayer with 663 (MOD) in ur mobilephone

- Press L3+R3 in Multiplayer.

News?

Added latest XMC

Added Fixed ThreeSocks v.1.3 (handling bugs removed, works now)

Added New Map Mods, rally course(bring up with KB, press NUM like the most of them) and The Caddy Butcher

Changed Some of the Menu entries

Download this first version for TBoGT:

You must login or register to view this content.

PLEASE: This is a test thread, please dont spam with questions not belong in here.If u dont know how to install, start google ur way there are tons of tuts on this..

Add: FLAIRCUT if u old enough

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Last edited by Schnittlauch ; 12-04-2012 at 06:42 PM.
07-25-2015, 01:48 AM #38
yea, unless you data transfer whixh i dont know what that is but someone i met said he was on OFW and data transferred to mod it
04-22-2016, 12:04 PM #39
RobbieMc20
Bounty hunter

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo