Post: [TEST|PS3/XBOX| TBogT] The Pink House Mod Menu on TBogT
12-04-2012, 06:30 PM #1
Schnittlauch
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yo,

Please test this for me i actually planned to release The Pink House Menu for every version, GTA IV, TBOGT and TLAD DLC, The Complete Edition and the EFLC disc edition for all platforms, BUT i will need more time and wont release it today and of course i dont have every version so...

... test them on ur version and report here...

...if u cool.

But better then nothing and pretty untested at all, i started this lil thread to hopefully get a bunch of testers who check every single mod in there and report here if somethings wrong. yes, its not only taking... i need to know if this works on every version b4 i continue doing for other versions i dont even have.. i will put them all into the Pinkhouse Thread after u tested this one.

Install:

For this first TBogT only version, you will need the original update.img if you have the DLC of TBogT otherwise your game wont start.

I put it in there its the 1.4MB Size update.img which goes in the GTA IV USRDIR. (if u playin on back up disc version of EFLC [like i do] u wont need to do that step, theres no update.img)

- Replace the script.img and the script_network.img in the DLC directory of Tbogt.

- Bring it up in Singleplayer with 663 (MOD) in ur mobilephone

- Press L3+R3 in Multiplayer.

News?

Added latest XMC

Added Fixed ThreeSocks v.1.3 (handling bugs removed, works now)

Added New Map Mods, rally course(bring up with KB, press NUM like the most of them) and The Caddy Butcher

Changed Some of the Menu entries

Download this first version for TBoGT:

You must login or register to view this content.

PLEASE: This is a test thread, please dont spam with questions not belong in here.If u dont know how to install, start google ur way there are tons of tuts on this..

Add: FLAIRCUT if u old enough

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Last edited by Schnittlauch ; 12-04-2012 at 06:42 PM.
01-04-2013, 03:05 PM #29
jack4au
Splicer
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
sure it will work on both

Derek did you ever figure out the mw2 thing you mentioned a while ago? Something about we can set up gsc like mod menus again but in a new language, i forget the exact post.. i just remember something about it
01-16-2013, 01:58 PM #30
Winter
Purple God
Originally posted by Schnittlauch View Post

I put it in there its the 1.4MB Size update.img which goes in the GTA IV USRDIR. (if u playin on back up disc version of EFLC [like i do] u wont need to do that step, theres no update.img)

well when i copy The disk version of EFLC to my hd with multiman and run it internaly it just dims and runs forever now i havent tested whether it gos for ever but ik it will ima go test that now. (with nothing)

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

Wait how are you on a back up what do you use??? Because there is a bug with gaiga and multiman where you can't play gta games on it do you use a USB?
Last edited by Winter ; 01-16-2013 at 02:00 PM. Reason: I'm bad at quoting...
01-19-2013, 08:16 AM #31
Do I need jailbreak to get this to work? And If I have jailbreak how to install it?
01-29-2013, 08:17 PM #32
I'm already runing the update for IV on tce. And I'm trying realy hard not to be a harsh sceptic. But I'll try this out on tlad - tce. I doubt that it will. But I'll report back to you, when I do.

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

This dosen't work with Tlad - tce man. It goes into inf loop after the second load screen. Smh. After being blasted on my own trend, it's a wonder that I'm even here. I know nothing a bout building these mod menues. But I was wondering why, U can't just take evils sco's for is preivios trainers on eflc. And add yours to his. Istead of the other way around? We know, they work. I'd even volenteer to test this, if I can get some direction on 'how' w/o being bashed.
02-13-2013, 06:37 AM #33
i there a way to get this working for blus gta lV and tbogt?
02-13-2013, 01:21 PM #34
delet
05-17-2014, 12:20 AM #35
How do you open the menus
08-01-2014, 09:44 PM #36
Does my ps3 need to be jailbroken?
07-23-2015, 04:33 PM #37
will this work for GTA IV TBOGT downloaded from the PSN store

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo