09-11-2013, 01:54 AM #1
SYN1ST3R
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I remember earlier Sony made the digital version of GTA 5 available for download to those who purchased it and it said it was 18GB for the download. I just looked at the purchase screen again and noticed that you need 36GB of free space to install and play. Just wanted to remind others that they are gonna need more room than 18GB for the digital copy on PS3.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked SYN1ST3R for this useful post:

Nicktasticz
09-11-2013, 02:29 AM #2
SooIced
Gym leader
Originally posted by SYN1ST3R View Post
I remember earlier Sony made the digital version of GTA 5 available for download to those who purchased it and it said it was 18GB for the download. I just looked at the purchase screen again and noticed that you need 36GB of free space to install and play. Just wanted to remind others that they are gonna need more room than 18GB for the digital copy on PS3.

Hey would you be willing to gameshare gta v if I sold you a psn account with lots of downloads. I'm reaally desperate for this game haha
09-11-2013, 02:33 AM #3
Pewp
Praise Gaben
Originally posted by SooIced View Post
Hey would you be willing to gameshare gta v if I sold you a psn account with lots of downloads. I'm reaally desperate for this game haha

Way to stay on topic man.
09-11-2013, 11:01 AM #4
TheRealChicken
Do a barrel roll!
I remember earlier Sony made the digital version of GTA 5 available for download to those who purchased it and it said it was 18GB for the download. I just looked at the purchase screen again and noticed that you need 36GB of free space to install and play. Just wanted to remind others that they are gonna need more room than 18GB for the digital copy on PS3.

you need 18GB for the pkg download + 18GB for installation, the 18GB pkg will be deleted after installation.
btw at the purchase screen it says "to download and install" and not "to install and play".

The following user thanked TheRealChicken for this useful post:

Nicktasticz
09-11-2013, 12:41 PM #5
i only have 20GB left Not Happy or Sad
09-11-2013, 02:54 PM #6
Bichote
Former Staff
im ready for it. Just waiting Dancing
09-11-2013, 07:19 PM #7
Chxii
Do a barrel roll!
I just upgraded my hdd to 500gb Smile
09-12-2013, 01:08 AM #8
xKtF
In my man cave
I bought a 1tb hard drive about a week ago so, LETS GO!
09-12-2013, 01:15 AM #9
xIPuertoRican
[move]youtube.com/Theyowyow96[/move]

its 17gb then also a 8gb then 2gb to make sure u have for patches
and also for dlc

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo