Post: GTA V Online Crew Emblem Creator Patched (no trial)
10-10-2013, 08:12 PM #1
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
The MUCH awaited
Emblem Creator Patched !!!
I was on the fence about releasing this rather than just starting an "Emblem Service" but screw it.
might as well
you can thank my buddies from over at C.H. for accomplishing this.
oh and FUCK "[email protected]" a.k.a. Scammer for making this a paid program and on top of that trying to screw his buyers over with Bitcoin. EVERYONE knows that is the most scandalous method of payment EVER, and Half the buyers didn't even get an unlock on their Emblem Creator.

oh and for the new people using this it will take like 24 hours for rockstar to enable it on their site. just be patient... it will show a black square or a broken link... but it WILL appear in 24 hours.

^^^ that seems to be out of date.. I have uploaded and published and the emblem is there instantly now... R* is getting on the ball.

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by Eddie-Lucas ; 10-12-2013 at 10:26 AM.

The following 7 users say thank you to Eddie-Lucas for this useful post:

Creepzoid 0___0, CristinaRawr, IIFusiionsII, KINGMANI, rimka06510, Xplaya
10-13-2013, 09:17 PM #29
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Good because the editor on the site is worthless trash :p
10-13-2013, 10:46 PM #30
WINNERS_CIRCLE24
Who’s Jim Erased?
anyone getting the bullshit framework error?? i still get it. can anyone get me a emblem please? frustrating me
10-14-2013, 02:07 AM #31
Dark Nero
I defeated!
Originally posted by Lucas View Post
no not really.... are the images already black and brown?

Nope all my images have been colorful. Yellows, greens, reds etc. No black. I've been using.ping images so the background is clear and it still puts in a black background.
10-14-2013, 03:59 AM #32
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Dark
Nope all my images have been colorful. Yellows, greens, reds etc. No black. I've been using.ping images so the background is clear and it still puts in a black background.

add me on Skype.... same name Eddie-Lucas

ill take a look at your images and see what I can do..
10-14-2013, 04:01 AM #33
Maggie Simpson
You talkin to me?
Stupid framework error. :argh:
10-14-2013, 04:13 AM #34
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Maggie
Stupid framework error. :argh:

you need the .NET 4.5 framework.
10-14-2013, 04:26 AM #35
Eddie, could you take a look at my emblem? to see why mine turns brown too.
10-14-2013, 12:05 PM #36
jr293
Do a barrel roll!
can any 1 please help me i cant upload any pictures without a black background coming up on it if any 1 can help me i will be greatful and will most likely pay u a donation as a thank u as this is really annoying me
10-19-2013, 09:32 AM #37
TreyarchTragedy
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Lucas View Post
The MUCH awaited
Emblem Creator Patched !!!
I was on the fence about releasing this rather than just starting an "Emblem Service" but screw it.
might as well
you can thank my buddies from over at C.H. for accomplishing this.
oh and FUCK "[email protected]" a.k.a. Scammer for making this a paid program and on top of that trying to screw his buyers over with Bitcoin. EVERYONE knows that is the most scandalous method of payment EVER, and Half the buyers didn't even get an unlock on their Emblem Creator.

oh and for the new people using this it will take like 24 hours for rockstar to enable it on their site. just be patient... it will show a black square or a broken link... but it WILL appear in 24 hours.

^^^ that seems to be out of date.. I have uploaded and published and the emblem is there instantly now... R* is getting on the ball.

Autotrace.exe has stopped working? I have 4.5 framework..:unsure:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo