10-13-2013, 12:48 AM #1
QuicKxReFLeXx
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've been doing this 5 days ago but Idgaf who found the glitch first. It's basically the same thing like Aiiden's but the PS store method doesn't work most of the time for some people.
*IMPORTANT*: MAKE SURE YOU GO TO OPTIONS AND SWITCH YOUR SPAWN LOCATION TO "LAST LOCATION." Also, use this at your own risk, Idk if R* is taking action against this but I've already had 5 friends who lost their cars or got reset doing this excessively.

1. Get online. Doesn't matter whether you're in a public or friend only session.

2. Grab the car you want to sell, you'd want to sell a car with many mods in it so boost your races for all the car part upgrades or get a buddy to mod one for you. A fully upgraded car can sell for about 100 grand a pop.

3. Park it near a mod shop and use the character wheel to switch to any single player character. You only need to do this once so the game saves your location for multiplayer.

4. When you load up Single Player, use your character wheel to switch back to your multiplayer character (press down on the Right analog stick for people who don't know.)

5. When you load back up to multiplayer, you're most likely put in a friend's session and you should be driving around the mod shop. Get in the mod shop.

6. Sell your car and QUICKLY press Start>Online>Swap Characters.

7. You should then be taken to the character selection screen, go back to your character.

8. You should spawn in the same location again in the same car by the mod shop. Go sell it again for as much as you want. Just swap characters FAST right after you sell your car.

-----Some notes------
-To make the most out of your money, boost races and get all the engine, transmission, etc. upgrades for your cars. Fully upgrade all of them and you should have a 80 - 110 grand car to sell.

-For all you white knights who keep f*cking telling us to get the crap legit or that this is "WRONG", get your head out your a** and come back to reality. These missions are chump change. $5000 mission from lester in rank 51 that took 20 minutes because I have to bring a truck with a trailer from 5 miles away with cops chasing me? Are you f*cking kidding me? How does R* expect us to buy the cars we want when we can barely make 50 grand an hour legit?

-Say what you want but I already have friends who lost something by excessively doing this glitch. This ranges from: losing all your cars in your garage, getting reset, etc. So if you're going to do this glitch and you have a crap ton of cars in your garage, you might want to whore this till like 10 -15 mil so you can buy your cars back.

-I admit I was going to post this but didn't want to because I know this would spread like wildfire. R* is pretty much aware of this now so go out there and get your money before it's too late.

-Oh yes I forgot to add that you should put your money in the bank right away each time you get money. Sometimes you'll time out for no reason and it will revert you back to your old session, consequently losing all the money you made.
Last edited by QuicKxReFLeXx ; 10-13-2013 at 12:54 AM.

The following 8 users say thank you to QuicKxReFLeXx for this useful post:

$цpєямои, Eddie-Lucas, Elk, Hola, ImIrIsH, IRAQ, ngilroy,
10-13-2013, 01:02 PM #29
bigit1029
NGU Orginal
Originally posted by Elky View Post
At the moment it is, however if I did it multiple times who knows what could happen! Plus, if you're worrying about getting banned/reset, it'll look obvious users disconnecting then re-connecting etc..

any updates on this? wanna try it out but not if im gonna loose my character.
10-13-2013, 02:40 PM #30
Elk
Lithium.
Originally posted by bigit1029 View Post
any updates on this? wanna try it out but not if im gonna loose my character.

Well, if you don't want to lose your character, I presume you wouldn't want to get reset/banned either which is why I suggest you do not do it. Rockstar care for the online economy and if you're found to be exploiting it, it's simple what is going to happen.
We can see they care for the money online as they plan to implement money packs for them to make money
10-13-2013, 03:12 PM #31
QuicKxReFLeXx
Treasure hunter
Well mine personally kept saying my save was corrupted and for me to "Retry" or go to single player..
Perhaps it is just me though! Don't take my word for it then!

I did warn you guys about the cons. I'd personally not continue doing the glitch in your case because it keeps d/cing you right? I will say, however, that you can safely not corrupt your save if you press continue, continue back out of the character selection screen after it tells you you can't use your character and go back online through the character wheel.
10-13-2013, 04:39 PM #32
bigit1029
NGU Orginal
Well, if you don't want to lose your character, I presume you wouldn't want to get reset/banned either which is why I suggest you do not do it. Rockstar care for the online economy and if you're found to be exploiting it, it's simple what is going to happen.
We can see they care for the money online as they plan to implement money packs for them to make money

hmm, good point you make there. might make a throwaway and test it on there.
10-14-2013, 12:33 AM #33
still 50k limit ??

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo