10-14-2013, 04:28 AM #1
Fatpabs
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys, I've been trying to find out the offsets to edit the cars, to my own taste lets just say, for example, lowering the suspension more, remove the hood, engine tuning, the rims.

Kind of like what some people did with Gran turismo 5 online. I would like this for offline and online too. If there's someone here with better skills, please feel free to help. I'll post a picture for those to have an idea of what I want the car to look like.

You must login or register to view this content.

There it is. If this is not the right place to ask for these stuff, I would like a mod or admin to move it to the right place. Thanks.
10-14-2013, 05:46 AM #2
elliot
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Fatpabs View Post
Hello guys, I've been trying to find out the offsets to edit the cars, to my own taste lets just say, for example, lowering the suspension more, remove the hood, engine tuning, the rims.

Kind of like what some people did with Gran turismo 5 online. I would like this for offline and online too. If there's someone here with better skills, please feel free to help. I'll post a picture for those to have an idea of what I want the car to look like.

There it is. If this is not the right place to ask for these stuff, I would like a mod or admin to move it to the right place. Thanks.

Those cars are hella JDM :vince:
10-14-2013, 06:15 AM #3
Fatpabs
Gym leader
Yeeaah bro, that's how I want to get mine for online and maybe start a car crew.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo