10-16-2013, 03:59 AM #1
Duddy
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, we've been informed that R* will be doing something about the LS Customs glitchers. Alright, I can understand this, but I have 2 things to say. First being that obviously they don't want us "cheaters" ruining the game for others, but if I were to be honest, I haven't messed with a single player yet. Infact, i've given out cars to some, obviously they can't store them (Adder, Entity, Cheetah, etc.) but they get to have some fun for free! I've been using this glitch just to experience what online has to offer, even though we haven't even gotten it all. Everytime I get on, I usually invite people over to my apartment (the 400k one) just so everyone can experience it also, I don't go around killing everyone and ruining their online experience. And my 2nd thing, is what about the Violent Duct, Rooftop Rumble, even Criminal Records boosters? Those people are putting effort in just to restart the mission, WHAT? I mean sure, they don't get as much benenfit as the LSC glitch, but they're still profiting. I mean sure, I can just make another character and boom, i'm right back at it. So I have 2 questions, what do you guys think about how R* is handling this? and also, How do you think they should really go about this without the "cheater" pool and all?
10-16-2013, 04:16 AM #2
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Originally posted by DuddyOG View Post
Well, we've been informed that R* will be doing something about the LS Customs glitchers. Alright, I can understand this, but I have 2 things to say. First being that obviously they don't want us "cheaters" ruining the game for others, but if I were to be honest, I haven't messed with a single player yet. Infact, i've given out cars to some, obviously they can't store them (Adder, Entity, Cheetah, etc.) but they get to have some fun for free! I've been using this glitch just to experience what online has to offer, even though we haven't even gotten it all. Everytime I get on, I usually invite people over to my apartment (the 400k one) just so everyone can experience it also, I don't go around killing everyone and ruining their online experience. And my 2nd thing, is what about the Violent Duct, Rooftop Rumble, even Criminal Records boosters? Those people are putting effort in just to restart the mission, WHAT? I mean sure, they don't get as much benenfit as the LSC glitch, but they're still profiting. I mean sure, I can just make another character and boom, i'm right back at it. So I have 2 questions, what do you guys think about how R* is handling this? and also, How do you think they should really go about this without the "cheater" pool and all?

I think that just because the lsc glitch gives you money with can be bought with real money makes it more serious. But I think they should just patch it and move on. They would have to ban alot of people. I have done it myself but online is basically pay real money to have a good stuff which they said it wouldn't be. Everything online is so expensive and the most you get from a mission is 25,000 and that's at a really high level. I think bringing micro transaction into it was a bad idea. How expensive everything is is basically stopping most people from owning anything good.
10-16-2013, 04:46 AM #3
Duddy
Little One
Originally posted by Dman93 View Post
I think that just because the lsc glitch gives you money with can be bought with real money makes it more serious. But I think they should just patch it and move on. They would have to ban alot of people. I have done it myself but online is basically pay real money to have a good stuff which they said it wouldn't be. Everything online is so expensive and the most you get from a mission is 25,000 and that's at a really high level. I think bringing micro transaction into it was a bad idea. How expensive everything is is basically stopping most people from owning anything good.

This is exactly why I did it! When I first saved up $25,000, I bought that first 2 car garage and thought that it wasn't so bad. After 1 week, I only saved up 60,000 (no boosts) and thought 'Man, this is going to take forever' and I understand that heists are yet to come, but who knows how that will work out. If they ban all that have done this, they will lose a lot of customers. I understand they want the game to have longevity, but people will eventually get bored, and also, it's not like this is eventually going to happen anyways because of these micro transactions and heists. They're money whores.
10-16-2013, 08:38 AM #4
I'd if they are soo butthurt about all these money glitches and all people have earned then reset everyones money, just everyone and bam problem done.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo