10-19-2013, 10:33 AM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Finally obtained platinum for this game early this morning! Now the fun begins!

Anyone else earn platinum yet?

What was your playthrough for it like, Will you be staying on GTA5 or moving onto your next game?
Last edited by xLew-- ; 10-19-2013 at 01:21 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

Hadenkin, 4skin, Trevor, Uncrwnd KNG

The following user groaned xLew-- for this awful post:

Citadel
10-30-2013, 08:25 AM #29
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by napster11089 View Post
"bad sport" mode is what really slowed me down, couldent find anyone to boost awards with since everyone was a "good sport", one of the worst things rockstar has ever came up with so far.

Tbh they're easily done without someone. The only ones actually needing to boost I would say is the tennis ones, win one game with aces, and win a 5 set rally. And possibly win at every type of event. It's easy enough just to set really low requirements so it's easy and faster to win. I.e 1 lap or the lowest amount of kills then hide and secure your win.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
10-30-2013, 01:53 PM #30
napster11089
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xLew
Tbh they're easily done without someone. The only ones actually needing to boost I would say is the tennis ones, win one game with aces, and win a 5 set rally. And possibly win at every type of event. It's easy enough just to set really low requirements so it's easy and faster to win. I.e 1 lap or the lowest amount of kills then hide and secure your win.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

I did most of them alone but then the last few awards i needed required 2 or more people.
10-30-2013, 03:11 PM #31
Soldier.
The Legend
I was going for it but kinda fell off track... need to get back on it.
10-30-2013, 03:21 PM #32
zJezzah
Gym leader
doing it right now, at 60%
10-30-2013, 03:27 PM #33
DrinkinMyStella
Vault dweller
well done to anyone who gets plat, you have more determination than me and i know this ones a tough one

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo