THREAD: "NEW" GTA 5 Unlimited Money Glitch (After Patch 1.10)
  1. 02-25-2014, 08:36 AM
    562
    Posts
    1,208
    Reputation
    Jul 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    This is the Best GTA 5 Unlimited Money Glitch (After Patch 1.10) Works All the Time It Allows you to sell your Super Cars for the Normal Price witch is really good Smile

    STEPS:
    1.Pick your most valuable car (wait for the engine to start)
    2.Press Triangle/Y and hold right trigger Quickly (This needs to be timed correctly)
    You will know you did this correctly if you see the camera zoom change a bit. Otherwise you aren't timing it correctly.
    2.You will spawn outside on foot next to your car. You might be between the garage and the door. That is okay, just drive through the door.
    3.At this point, get in and drive away from your garage and call for the car you are in from your mechanic.
    4.The real car will appear, and you can then sell or keep the dupe. Be careful not to sell the real one!
    IF STORING: At this point drive the dupe directly to your garage, no stops at LSC, should you want to store it.
    5.After you store/sell the dupe, reinsure the original, which will lose its insurance, and take it back to your garage.
    To do it again, quit to sp and start another invite only session. Do not just find a new session.
  2. The Following User Thanked nicholasnogo For This Useful Post:


  3. 02-25-2014, 09:45 PM
    xlt888's Avatar
    xlt888
    Haxor!
    xlt888's Avatar
    xlt888
    Haxor!
    26
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Sep 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Has anyone tried storing the dupe and then doing this process on the duped car to see if it can sell?
  4. 02-25-2014, 09:57 PM
    matthijscod's Avatar
    matthijscod
    Little One
    matthijscod's Avatar
    matthijscod
    Little One
    231
    Posts
    980
    Reputation
    Dec 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Manze93 View Post
    Yeah me, I did the glitch with my Cheetah, all went fine, put it back in my garage.. Went to solo and did it over, can't sell the Cheetah again and the autor of this thread is not answering :/


    Oh that sucks :/
  5. 02-25-2014, 10:41 PM
    Manze93's Avatar
    Manze93
    Grunt
    Manze93's Avatar
    Manze93
    Grunt
    47
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    May 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by xlt888 View Post
    Has anyone tried storing the dupe and then doing this process on the duped car to see if it can sell?


    I have a duped adder which i tried with.. And that can't sell :( I have not had the luck..
  6. 02-25-2014, 11:22 PM
    Andyzle_'s Avatar
    Andyzle_
    Banned
    Andyzle_'s Avatar
    Andyzle_
    Banned
    10
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Feb 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by nicholasnogo View Post

    To do it again, quit to sp and start another invite only session. Do not just find a new session.


    If you guys have read that, you guys wouldn't have a problem re-selling your cars.
  7. 02-25-2014, 11:37 PM
    227
    Posts
    672
    Reputation
    Jan 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Andyzle View Post
    If you guys have read that, you guys wouldn't have a problem re-selling your cars.


    Not true. I followed every step plus that one and it only let me sell my adder once.
  8. The Following User Thanked geeohhgeesus For This Useful Post:


  9. 02-26-2014, 03:48 AM
    340
    Posts
    861
    Reputation
    Mar 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Why did i even thanked this dude? This glitch is jacked up, you cannot do this unlimited times and you end up selling your original car not knowing which is a dupe! Do not do this, total waste of time.
  10. 02-26-2014, 11:52 AM
    Manze93's Avatar
    Manze93
    Grunt
    Manze93's Avatar
    Manze93
    Grunt
    47
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    May 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by T View Post
    Why did i even thanked this dude? This glitch is jacked up, you cannot do this unlimited times and you end up selling your original car not knowing which is a dupe! Do not do this, total waste of time.


    Here is what you have to do to get it to work:
    STEPS:
    0. Start off with buying the Karin Rebel!
    1. Pick a car in your garage
    2. Press Triangle/Y and hold right trigger Quickly (This needs to be timed correctly)
    You will know you did this correctly if you see the camera zoom change a bit. Otherwise you aren't timing it correctly.
    3. You will spawn outside on foot next to your car. You might be between the garage and the door. That is okay, just drive through the door.
    4. At this point, get in and drive away from your garage and call for the Karin Rebel.
    5. When the Karin Rebel appears, you can sell the car you are in.
    6. You can now repeat the steps above.

    This glitch does the same as the solo tank glitch, but with this it is 100% guaranteed it works everytime and you don't have to pay Mors Mutual Insurance to get your car back..
  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Manze93 For This Useful Post:

    ,

  12. 02-26-2014, 08:55 PM
    xlt888's Avatar
    xlt888
    Haxor!
    xlt888's Avatar
    xlt888
    Haxor!
    26
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Sep 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Manze93 View Post
    Here is what you have to do to get it to work:
    STEPS:
    0. Start off with buying the Karin Rebel!
    1. Pick a car in your garage
    2. Press Triangle/Y and hold right trigger Quickly (This needs to be timed correctly)
    You will know you did this correctly if you see the camera zoom change a bit. Otherwise you aren't timing it correctly.
    3. You will spawn outside on foot next to your car. You might be between the garage and the door. That is okay, just drive through the door.
    4. At this point, get in and drive away from your garage and call for the Karin Rebel.
    5. When the Karin Rebel appears, you can sell the car you are in.
    6. You can now repeat the steps above.

    This glitch does the same as the solo tank glitch, but with this it is 100% guaranteed it works everytime and you don't have to pay Mors Mutual Insurance to get your car back..


    Follow this it works great!