03-19-2014, 09:56 PM #1
ElyZium
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So yesterday I was in game and I was modding my garage. I spawned a tank in my garage and some dude yelled out "He has a freaking tank in his garage!". The "Ranter" or "Rantee" (not sure if those words even exist lol) was like "Oh yeah? Can I see?" And he buzzed my garage. I didn't let him in. I went outside with my tailgater and I drove a while. He sends me a message saying "Can you pick me up?"

I end up not picking him up and so he drives to me. Gets in my car and asks me to turn on the speed hack. I don't do anything he says (Lmao Im a dick). After a while he gets out my car while im parked, texting. He starts shooting me and damn well enough I have God Mode on ! WTF!!. Lol, I forgot to take that off last time.

BTW I do have my console "spoofed". I could care less about my account.

Anyways, he sent me another text saying these exact words "I recorded you thanks for modding, reported, have a nice ban, scrub."

So um guys what do you think about this guy?

GO SPAM HIS INBOX LOL
PSN: WildfireV2

The following 5 users say thank you to ElyZium for this useful post:

Ass Burgers, keemo13, reaperburns88, ResistTheSun, tenerifekid3
03-22-2014, 05:12 PM #29
Sounds like a bit of a legend... With a little too much spare time.
03-23-2014, 12:14 PM #30
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
If I seen something like this, I would just leave. I ain't dealing with no modder.
03-23-2014, 11:08 PM #31
ElyZium
Little One
That's a great idea! Happy Let them know what is going on Winky Winky
Originally posted by XGinox View Post
Someone posted this thread on Rockstar support
03-24-2014, 11:06 PM #32
LAGAWAY47
Do a barrel roll!
Lol i think the same guy did that to me Smile LOL i didnt get banned cause im dex and i change my console id all the time
03-26-2014, 02:05 AM #33
A_n_On_Y_mO_u_S
Who’s Jim Erased?
What's the guys gamertag. We can send him messages and harass him a bit.
03-26-2014, 02:08 AM #34
A_n_On_Y_mO_u_S
Who’s Jim Erased?
Hey quick question while ur talking about console ids. I have dex to but was banned from bo2. Just for logging on. I didn't even get into the game. Lol. Can u change the console Id to get unbanned from bo2.
03-26-2014, 02:12 AM #35
PayedMods
Do a barrel roll!
Lol i sent him a msg...
03-26-2014, 12:28 PM #36
XGinox
Haxor!
Originally posted by ElyZium View Post
That's a great idea! Happy Let them know what is going on Winky Winky

Hahah what i ment is that some kid posted this thread on the rockstar support site, crying about cheaters Happy
03-26-2014, 07:58 PM #37
ElyZium
Little One
Can you give a link?? :P
Originally posted by XGinox View Post
Hahah what i ment is that some kid posted this thread on the rockstar support site, crying about cheaters Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo