06-08-2014, 12:08 AM #1
ECB2
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
...rockstar checks for your script when starting GTA.

Oh, for the proofenz: You must login or register to view this content.
Open the script in that file with a hex editor and CTRL+F for "modmenu".

Thanks to XBLToothpik for telling me about this. <3

The following 20 users say thank you to ECB2 for this useful post:

#[SM|T] #[GFX], Ace Hood, ANONY420, Cien, Dan Dactyl, Joel, KranK, Deleted-User0000000012210, Luphox, nayjames, riveromg, RTE, Slinky, thelurker, Turk_Warrior, Tustin, U WOT M8, Winter, XBLToothPik
06-09-2014, 06:52 AM #20
Renton
Hurah!
Originally posted by Blood
Oh ok thanks renton, youre not the bad guy in all this

people will believe who/what they want. I've tried my best to help the GTA5 community in ways I can, id say more then 70% of gta 5 rtm tools have me in the credits.. there's just times where the community and I go full retard, and you never want to go full retard.
im going to be looking into what more their checking. but for now the bypass will work. if they change the method to freeze us. we can just NOP the next function like we did the current one. unless they make it freeze at something important to the game play. if anyone has questions feel free to ask.

The following 2 users say thank you to Renton for this useful post:

x00, Xx_Raymo_xX
06-09-2014, 07:48 AM #21
Originally posted by Renton View Post
people will believe who/what they want. I've tried my best to help the GTA5 community in ways I can, id say more then 70% of gta 5 rtm tools have me in the credits.. there's just times where the community and I go full retard, and you never want to go full retard.
im going to be looking into what more their checking. but for now the bypass will work. if they change the method to freeze us. we can just NOP the next function like we did the current one. unless they make it freeze at something important to the game play. if anyone has questions feel free to ask.
ok bruh good lookin' , if you ever have some fast easy work im happy to help
06-14-2014, 07:54 PM #22
hay guys like name it to "No mod menu here" lets see if they can find it xD

The following user thanked TeneseKidCooper for this useful post:

John

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo