Post: VCAHAX Client For GTA v 1.5.5 Unofficial - KranK_ModZ - PREVIEW
08-09-2014, 10:02 PM #83
ResistTheMods
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Originally posted by iAm
LAWL, I really don't care if it gets released today/tomorrow or in 2 weeks. At least we get something (pretty sure since KranKy aint a dick) so people should just stop crying and wait.

thats what i was saying 0_0 lol
08-09-2014, 10:06 PM #84
iAmCracky
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by ResistTheMods View Post
thats what i was saying 0_0 lol

I see it now, sorry. On vacation and my phone isn't updating anything...
08-09-2014, 10:08 PM #85
ResistTheMods
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Originally posted by iAm
I see it now, sorry. On vacation and my phone isn't updating anything...

lol its fine but yeah everyone that keeps asking him is rude and they need to wait cause he can say fuck it and not release it at all
08-09-2014, 10:11 PM #86
Chinx Drugz
< ^ > < ^ >
lol its fine but yeah everyone that keeps asking him is rude and they need to wait cause he can say fuck it and not release it at all

dude you the main one who hits up all our skypes and all our post trying to push somebody to give you something, so stop being a hypocrite...
08-09-2014, 10:13 PM #87
ResistTheMods
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Originally posted by driddy View Post
dude you the main one who hits up all our skypes and all our post trying to push somebody to give you something, so stop being a hypocrite...

LMAO u do the same thing so why u talking...u also said u had something that u didnt have just to start shit...and also we are human if we wants something we go an get it just saying...so hope of my dick Winky Winky
08-09-2014, 10:17 PM #88
Chinx Drugz
< ^ > < ^ >
LMAO u do the same thing so why u talking...u also said u had something that u didnt have just to start shit...and also we are human if we wants something we go an get it just saying...so hope of my dick Winky Winky

who said i didnt? i aint giving it to you because you one who takes what people give you and run back to your little chat group and release to everybody.. dont make me go on youtube and screenshot your comments to people telling them "im in a chat with choco, krank and tustin, you can join if you can help but i need your natives" fuck out of here...

The following 2 users say thank you to Chinx Drugz for this useful post:

digitalgangster, TheSaltCracka
08-09-2014, 10:20 PM #89
who said i didnt? i aint giving it to you because you one who takes what people give you and run back to your little chat group and release to everybody.. dont make me go on youtube and screenshot your comments to people telling them "im in a chat with choco, krank and tustin, you can join if you can help but i need your natives" fuck out of here...

ok that was funny... +rep

The following user thanked digitalgangster for this useful post:

Chinx Drugz
08-09-2014, 10:28 PM #90
ResistTheMods
S.P.E.C.I.A.L

never said i need ur natives lol LMFAO!!! and i was in a chat with them...u mad or naw cause i dont see u in a chat with them...and choco asked for my skype
and they dont even know u lmao ur a random that puts mods in one update.rpf good job bro...u cant even code a rtm tool lmao
08-09-2014, 10:31 PM #91
Chinx Drugz
< ^ > < ^ >
never said i need ur natives lol LMFAO!!! and i was in a chat with them...u mad or naw cause i dont see u in a chat with them...and choco asked for my skype
and they dont even know u lmao ur a random that puts mods in one update.rpf good job bro...u cant even code a rtm tool lmao

sure i dont and you say i cant do this or that because of exactly what you said "you dont know me" stop being a follower "Mr. resistthemods" and i dont care if they know me or not, i rather not be put under somebodies wing...you could have that...

The following user thanked Chinx Drugz for this useful post:

Welsh

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo