08-13-2014, 01:35 PM #1
Najeer123
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

this video is for ECB2 for not sharing the animations!

enjoying and trolling everyone lol

thanks to kranks and reddinos for sharing...

The following 4 users say thank you to Najeer123 for this useful post:

DJok3r, Jeanqui, lowedwin1, maaaaatt

The following 8 users groaned at Najeer123 for this awful post:

ItzSparkBoii, Mauzey, Pula, Rebuged, RTE, Smoky420, Swifter, thelurker
08-18-2014, 02:36 AM #20
Najeer123
Vault dweller
Originally posted by hackeveryone View Post
what is the player model for the dick guy?

press change to old nakedguy and then set random peds

The following user thanked Najeer123 for this useful post:

hackeveryone
08-18-2014, 12:42 PM #21
Mauzey
Gym leader
Originally posted by Najeer123 View Post
this is how i play i make sure when i get the latest modmenu i always make the most out of it and have fun i dont give a rats ass how other players think, like it or not fucking simple! if you want to be a good guy/pussy then dont fucking mod m8

Your idea of fun is out of whack then, "m8". Getting a kick out of people being mad is fun once or twice. I would only imagine that you'd do it over and over for an Ego boost: Congrats man, you have a jailbroken PS3 and fucked the people in that lobby up with no effort, I can see that you must have worked REALLY hard to achieve that!

If you do find this fun, then at least be creative, holy shit. To quote an overused advertising one-liner "There are infinite possibilities" go find some of those possibilities instead of using the options laid out in front of you.

PS: Whenever you DO mod, if you feel the need to make sure they know who the modder is, then you're definitely doing it for an Ego boost, which means you aren't getting the attention you want outside of this virtual world.
08-18-2014, 01:38 PM #22
Najeer123
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Mauzey View Post
Your idea of fun is out of whack then, "m8". Getting a kick out of people being mad is fun once or twice. I would only imagine that you'd do it over and over for an Ego boost: Congrats man, you have a jailbroken PS3 and fucked the people in that lobby up with no effort, I can see that you must have worked REALLY hard to achieve that!

If you do find this fun, then at least be creative, holy shit. To quote an overused advertising one-liner "There are infinite possibilities" go find some of those possibilities instead of using the options laid out in front of you.

PS: Whenever you DO mod, if you feel the need to make sure they know who the modder is, then you're definitely doing it for an Ego boost, which means you aren't getting the attention you want outside of this virtual world.

Haha "aren't getting attention outside of the virtual world" you really are under estimating me, im just playing for fun seriously dude if i was getting trolled by a modder i would just leave the lobby its just a game i wouldnt give a shit
08-18-2014, 01:48 PM #23
Mauzey
Gym leader
Haha "aren't getting attention outside of the virtual world" you really are under estimating me, im just playing for fun seriously dude if i was getting trolled by a modder i would just leave the lobby its just a game i wouldnt give a shit

Re-read what I said beforehand. "IF you feel the need to make sure they know who the modder is" I was never "estimating" you, simply laying down facts. Whether or not those apply to you, good on you. I really couldn't care less, it doesn't affect me either way.
08-18-2014, 02:07 PM #24
Najeer123
Vault dweller
Re-read what I said beforehand. "IF you feel the need to make sure they know who the modder is" I was never "estimating" you, simply laying down facts. Whether or not those apply to you, good on you. I really couldn't care less, it doesn't affect me either way.

i know what you said plus i aint doing it for ego boost lol, you dont careless than stop commenting m8 simple
08-18-2014, 02:41 PM #25
Mauzey
Gym leader
i know what you said plus i aint doing it for ego boost lol, you dont careless than stop commenting m8 simple

If you knew what I said, why didn't you respond accordingly rather than make assumptions? Furthermore with the assumptions, what makes you think I care about your Ego or whatever? because that is what i'm referring to when I say "I couldn't care less". I'm simply commenting on this "Troll" video, which as I mentioned in my initial comment, not in fact 'Trolling' at all.

A little helping hand, using abbreviations (i.e. "m8") may be more convenient. But when debating, it makes you come off as someone with the IQ of a Goldfish.
08-18-2014, 03:15 PM #26
Najeer123
Vault dweller
If you knew what I said, why didn't you respond accordingly rather than make assumptions? Furthermore with the assumptions, what makes you think I care about your Ego or whatever? because that is what i'm referring to when I say "I couldn't care less". I'm simply commenting on this "Troll" video, which as I mentioned in my initial comment, not in fact 'Trolling' at all.

A little helping hand, using abbreviations (i.e. "m8") may be more convenient. But when debating, it makes you come off as someone with the IQ of a Goldfish.

you really are mad at me for modding and ruining players experiance, what ever you say you aint gona stop me playing bad! haha keep on commenting m8 ill upload more video just for you to see how i ruin players experiance hahaha
08-18-2014, 03:19 PM #27
Najeer123
Vault dweller

you might be debating with me but im yawning bro no point debating about a video get a life m8
08-18-2014, 03:47 PM #28
Naotea
Keeper
you really are mad at me for modding and ruining players experiance, what ever you say you aint gona stop me playing bad! haha keep on commenting m8 ill upload more video just for you to see how i ruin players experiance hahaha

you might be debating with me but im yawning bro no point debating about a video get a life m8

You're planning on uploading more videos for one guy just to spite him, and he's the one that needs to get a life?

The following user thanked Naotea for this useful post:

Mauzey

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo