06-13-2015, 05:11 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys? wanna know what is the best free GTA Online mod menu you use?
06-13-2015, 04:11 PM #2
ok that good
06-14-2015, 12:47 PM #3
I wouldn't expect a decent answer here. I'd Google other websites that allow members to post leaked content that the owner has intentionally refused to release public. That's the scenario for most modders at the moment when it comes to GTA Online because they want to 'protect it' despite having a modder in almost every session anyway so the economy and balance is ruined.
06-30-2015, 12:10 PM #4
atigateway
Do a barrel roll!
The best has to be Endeavor 2.0 or N***** menu.
07-01-2015, 03:07 AM #5
****** Menu or Endavour 2.0
07-01-2015, 10:45 AM #6
Why going for free mod menu ? If you dont have the money dont mod. You're account will get banned and will need to buy a new copy of GTA V
07-03-2015, 12:10 PM #7
PlainOldMe-101
Bounty hunter
It all depends on what you want available in the mod menu. For the most part, any of the free stuff is ok, some being more useful than others, so sometimes you may want to have more than one installed.

But that said, maybe you'd be better off creating your own using a LUA script or VB, so creating a mod menu that has all the bits in you want, and less excess baggage. That's what i'm doing at the mo, testing individual test LUA scripts to eventually build a basic but streamlined menu.

Not easy, but nothing worth doing was ever dead easy.
07-04-2015, 03:58 PM #8
PS3 ITA DEX <3
Are you high?
Endeavour v2 is probably best... Now we cannot post it. But google the menu and you'll find what you are looking for
07-07-2015, 02:13 AM #9
Zemanez
I am error
Originally posted by 101 View Post
It all depends on what you want available in the mod menu. For the most part, any of the free stuff is ok, some being more useful than others, so sometimes you may want to have more than one installed.

But that said, maybe you'd be better off creating your own using a LUA script or VB, so creating a mod menu that has all the bits in you want, and less excess baggage. That's what i'm doing at the mo, testing individual test LUA scripts to eventually build a basic but streamlined menu.

Not easy, but nothing worth doing was ever dead easy.

I can back this up. Using Mafin's excellent Menyoo base and adding my own stuff to it. It's got everything you'd want; loops, conditional executions (I.E if a prop is attached, remove it but only execute when this happens), teleports using coordinates (incredibly easy). I can go on.

Since I only ever play in invite only (thanks to griefing menus), my personal menu has no need for lobby functions (it has a few, but I never use them - it was more to see what can be done) so coding my own menu allows me to experiment with new things which other, pre-compiled menus do not offer (editing tunables via memory, driving up walls etc).

It is, however in C++ so unless you already know it or learn via tutorials, it might not be the best way to go (LUA in this case would be easier).
Last edited by Zemanez ; 07-07-2015 at 02:15 AM.
07-07-2015, 08:06 AM #10
PlainOldMe-101
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Zemanez View Post
I can back this up. Using Mafin's excellent Menyoo base and adding my own stuff to it. It's got everything you'd want; loops, conditional executions (I.E if a prop is attached, remove it but only execute when this happens), teleports using coordinates (incredibly easy). I can go on.

Since I only ever play in invite only (thanks to griefing menus), my personal menu has no need for lobby functions (it has a few, but I never use them - it was more to see what can be done) so coding my own menu allows me to experiment with new things which other, pre-compiled menus do not offer (editing tunables via memory, driving up walls etc).

It is, however in C++ so unless you already know it or learn via tutorials, it might not be the best way to go (LUA in this case would be easier).

Zemanez - You pretty much summed up why, pretty well - the simple fact that you can include what little or specifically you want, have a template structure to work from. And i can definately agree with the sentiments of the invite-only approach and 'griefing menus' hell. Anything 'mod wise' that can inflict wholesale destruction or destroy a lobby/session users fun in one hit is just so against the grain, it's almost criminal - the ones who call it fun, are either world-class griefers, bored-as-hell, or more likely trying to whack up their PK semi-legit but doing it the cowards way.

If there's a downside to LUA or GTALUA variant coding, it's that the knowledge base over scripting probably (in the expert GTA modding community) is probably poorer since they seem to favour ASM/C++/VB development (no comment on that, there are plenty of reasons either way). But if you scout the Linux orientated parts of the web, you'll find a solid KnowledgeBase over LUA programming, and it's pretty easy to test out stuff in principle at a basic interpreted level in LUA. Another reason why LUA is still worth a look at, being that you can learn to program LUA coding easily using truely free tools and interpreters completely away from the LUA plugin in GTA, so you can learn to code cleanly in LUA first, then adapt your knowledge to 'GTA' Lua coding.

Even though it's said often that GTALUA is a better plugin (which can still use existing LUA scripts), no comment from me over the alleged reasons but i found the GTALUA plugin less stable.

Essentially, LUA is better a starting point if you're more into scripted/interpreted programming of mods - VB/C++ and scripthook method is better if your are aiming towards an eventual compiler orientated method of programming/use, and ASM use speaks for itself although it's learning curve is pretty steep if your IT world view comes from the object-orientated philosophy of programming and less from the old-school ways. That said, however, ask anyone who's into pure ASM and their best proof of why it's ultimately the best way for efficiency is the fact that it's still the best method for producing finally truely compact runtime code, which really matters when the system resources available are limited (notable for console hacking, PLC/PIC/Microcontroller development etc).

So if you want to play about with a dip-your-toes-in level, put a little bit of time in when you feel bored or inspired, then LUA is a nice low-pain choice of hooked in mod programming, where C++/VB/ASM stuff is far more a commitment of devoted time and effort - best approached, in my view, if your programmig intentions go way beyond modding.

But given i'm in my mid/late 40's, and come from the late 70s/80s 'whizzkid' programmer/experimenter era when you worked with f** all as an amatuer coder, you'll probaby see why i see the options in the light i do.

The following user thanked PlainOldMe-101 for this useful post:

Zemanez

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo