07-15-2016, 11:07 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys, I have been having an odd issue that is occuring on my GTA, once I launch it, it then starts to say "Installing 0/8400" or so MB and then stays on "0" and never goes up. I dont know how to fix this issue it seems, and if anyone knows a quick solution or any fix to this problem, It would be great to tell me.*

Thanks!
07-15-2016, 01:55 PM #2
Toxic
former staff
Originally posted by Jonnybro1234568 View Post
Hey Guys, I have been having an odd issue that is occuring on my GTA, once I launch it, it then starts to say "Installing 0/8400" or so MB and then stays on "0" and never goes up. I dont know how to fix this issue it seems, and if anyone knows a quick solution or any fix to this problem, It would be great to tell me.*

Thanks!

Are you on a CFW?
07-15-2016, 02:02 PM #3
Yes, rebug 4.80 d-rex
07-15-2016, 02:16 PM #4
alvinmp
Little One
Hey Guys, I have been having an odd issue that is occuring on my GTA, once I launch it, it then starts to say "Installing 0/8400" or so MB and then stays on "0" and never goes up. I dont know how to fix this issue it seems, and if anyone knows a quick solution or any fix to this problem, It would be great to tell me.*

Thanks!

Are you launching the installation of GTA or the game? If you are installing it for the first time there could be several reasons.... Have you sufficient memory left in your console, are you using the correct version for your region, did you convert from blus to bles if so files could have become corrupted and are you using disc or from download copy?
07-15-2016, 02:20 PM #5
Im launching the installation where its in the game, and it shows the pictures, and on the bottom right corner it shows 0/8400 or so mbs. I have installed the Update from before, so it just takes me to that screen. Itsays I have a lot of gbs left. I am using the correct version. I never converted from blus to bles and Im using a torrented download version from the internet.
07-15-2016, 02:27 PM #6
alvinmp
Little One
Im launching the installation where its in the game, and it shows the pictures, and on the bottom right corner it shows 0/8400 or so mbs. I have installed the Update from before, so it just takes me to that screen. Itsays I have a lot of gbs left. I am using the correct version. I never converted from blus to bles and Im using a torrented download version from the internet.

Your problem is almost certainly your downloaded version of gta, try a fresh download and if that doesn't work for you get a disc copy, borrow a friends etc

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo