12-04-2016, 10:38 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi,
currently ive been trying to get my GTA 5 to work on my CFW 4.46 Rebug Dex ps3 and have been having quite a bit of trouble. Initially i wanted to get on and mod GTA 5 off of a game DISK so i did as one would do, download the update pkg's and install them 1 by 1 up until they were all installed and install an EBOOT to USDIR, and SPRX to tmp but the game would never load in to story mode, instead it would just get stuck eventually and would never load in. I then did as anyone again would do and research a fix, first thing was get a downloaded game and put in on a hard drive or install it onto the ps3 (which i did) and still had 0 luck with the same problem. I then tried multiple dex eboots both on the disk and the HDD with no luck. I tried changing the system boot mode to Release mode and system mode with all these attempts. Currently am still stuck with the game Problem and am sorta very fraustrated due to the countless hours put in. FYI game quits to XMB without a DEX Modded EBOOT.bin which means im not gonna be able to load it with just a clean eboot and .rpf.

If anyone can Help me solve this, it would be greatly appreciated. Let me know if you need any info ive honestly tried absolutely everything i think.
12-05-2016, 01:06 AM #2
United
Big Sister
Originally posted by 1337
Hi,
currently ive been trying to get my GTA 5 to work on my CFW 4.46 Rebug Dex ps3 and have been having quite a bit of trouble. Initially i wanted to get on and mod GTA 5 off of a game DISK so i did as one would do, download the update pkg's and install them 1 by 1 up until they were all installed and install an EBOOT to USDIR, and SPRX to tmp but the game would never load in to story mode, instead it would just get stuck eventually and would never load in. I then did as anyone again would do and research a fix, first thing was get a downloaded game and put in on a hard drive or install it onto the ps3 (which i did) and still had 0 luck with the same problem. I then tried multiple dex eboots both on the disk and the HDD with no luck. I tried changing the system boot mode to Release mode and system mode with all these attempts. Currently am still stuck with the game Problem and am sorta very fraustrated due to the countless hours put in. FYI game quits to XMB without a DEX Modded EBOOT.bin which means im not gonna be able to load it with just a clean eboot and .rpf.

If anyone can Help me solve this, it would be greatly appreciated. Let me know if you need any info ive honestly tried absolutely everything i think.

Honestly, I didn't read all of this. But for starters, I'd recommend not being on such an old ass firmware to even begin with. Update to Rebug 4.80.1. Once that's done, delete EVERYTHING tied to GTA. Updates, DLC, Save Data, the game itself, etc.. Copy it to your HDD again, and then update it as usual. DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT mess with ANY files until you are able to play online for at least 10 minutes without having problems. THEN you may copy and remove files if necessary. I'd recommend backing up any and all files you replace, and only replace files one at a time. So, once you're able to get online safely, backup the old eboot, and replace it with whatever you desire. Then if everything checks out, do the same for the sprx, and update.rpf, etc.
12-05-2016, 02:28 AM #3
Originally posted by United View Post
Honestly, I didn't read all of this. But for starters, I'd recommend not being on such an old ass firmware to even begin with. Update to Rebug 4.80.1. Once that's done, delete EVERYTHING tied to GTA. Updates, DLC, Save Data, the game itself, etc.. Copy it to your HDD again, and then update it as usual. DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT mess with ANY files until you are able to play online for at least 10 minutes without having problems. THEN you may copy and remove files if necessary. I'd recommend backing up any and all files you replace, and only replace files one at a time. So, once you're able to get online safely, backup the old eboot, and replace it with whatever you desire. Then if everything checks out, do the same for the sprx, and update.rpf, etc.

For staters this is solved and 2nd you cannot load GTA 5 HDD with the clean EBOOT on a DEX. FYI

The following user groaned 1337 1337 for this awful post:

United
12-05-2016, 02:44 AM #4
United
Big Sister
For staters this is solved and 2nd you cannot load GTA 5 HDD with the clean EBOOT on a DEX. FYI

Yes you can. I've done it... You DO NOT need a Debugged EBOOT.BIN for a game to run on DEX. CEX EBOOT.BIN's will work just as well if you have the correct region. Know what you're talking about before you try to act smart. Also to note, keep in mind that YOU were the one that was having issues lmfao. And also, if it were to be solved, use your brain and update the post bud, don't waste people's time, as this forum is for helping each other, not scumbags like yourself.
12-05-2016, 02:51 AM #5
Yes you can. I've done it... You DO NOT need a Debugged EBOOT.BIN for a game to run on DEX. CEX EBOOT.BIN's will work just as well if you have the correct region. Know what you're talking about before you try to act smart. Also to note, keep in mind that YOU were the one that was having issues lmfao. And also, if it were to be solved, use your brain and update the post bud, don't waste people's time, as this forum is for helping each other, not scumbags like yourself.

I made 2 posts and this is the second, FYI changing to a CEX EBOOT is still changing the EBOOT Them feels If you read what i said, i implied you needed an EBOOT to run the game you cant just use the plain install one. Dont get funny kid.
12-05-2016, 03:05 AM #6
United
Big Sister
I made 2 posts and this is the second, FYI changing to a CEX EBOOT is still changing the EBOOT Them feels If you read what i said, i implied you needed an EBOOT to run the game you cant just use the plain install one. Dont get funny kid.

YES you can use the default EBOOT.BIN. The default EBOOT.BIN is the CEX EBOOT.BIN. CEX means retail. You really are dumb as fuck.
12-05-2016, 03:30 AM #7
Never Worked for me. The Game would never load just instant crash back to XMB rip.
12-05-2016, 03:30 AM #8
YES you can use the default EBOOT.BIN. The default EBOOT.BIN is the CEX EBOOT.BIN. CEX means retail. You really are dumb as fuck.

And dont go calling me names you wannabe
12-05-2016, 03:34 AM #9

Do you know what i find worse about this situation. You have gone through a similar process and knew the pain but instead you decided to go ahead and call me a retard even though you know how irritating this is. Not Cool
12-05-2016, 03:36 AM #10
United
Big Sister
And dont go calling me names you wannabe

You're an idiot.

The following user thanked United for this useful post:

1337 1337

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo