02-26-2017, 11:37 AM #1
Munted
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anyone seen this before? Got given account for free but it wouldnt transfer cause it said it had too much money, money was then reduced to 347 million and now this pops up.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by OfficialJesseP ; 02-26-2017 at 03:16 PM.
02-26-2017, 03:10 PM #2
just continue and transfer
02-27-2017, 01:12 AM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Munted View Post
Anyone seen this before? Got given account for free but it wouldnt transfer cause it said it had too much money, money was then reduced to 347 million and now this pops up.

Giving you a heads up with a notification of his answer.

Originally posted by goldmego1 View Post

Make sure to quote the user back so they could gain a notification.
02-27-2017, 01:25 AM #4
Munted
Keeper
Originally posted by goldmego1 View Post

Doesnt work. Comes up with same thing as if you have over 750million and try to transfer.
02-27-2017, 03:57 PM #5
make sure you log out of the ps3 before you try to Transfer better will be to turn off ps3 and then Transfer
02-27-2017, 04:36 PM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Doesnt work. Comes up with same thing as if you have over 750million and try to transfer.

He has conveyed a solution to your conflict above. Please report back to me to see whether it has solved your issue or not, thanks.
02-28-2017, 09:48 AM #7
Sparrow
Big Papi
Anyone seen this before? Got given account for free but it wouldnt transfer cause it said it had too much money, money was then reduced to 347 million and now this pops up.

Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
He has conveyed a solution to your conflict above. Please report back to me to see whether it has solved your issue or not, thanks.

I jumped on the account, reset the money then set it back to a transferable amount Smile probably fine to close, unless you want to leave it open to see whether anyone knows what caused it?

The following user thanked Sparrow for this useful post:

Munted
02-28-2017, 01:41 PM #8
Munted
Keeper
Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
I jumped on the account, reset the money then set it back to a transferable amount Smile probably fine to close, unless you want to leave it open to see whether anyone knows what caused it?

Sweet as bro. Thankyou. Its cool to shut this down.

The following user thanked Munted for this useful post:

Sparrow

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo