11-02-2017, 09:29 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I see so many players in the game with billions of dollars and I know for a fact they weren't just playing mission after mission ..
Seems like every time a new dlc comes out I busy my ads to make a little over a million ..buy the newest whatever and barely ever turn a proffit ..ill admit I have bought a few shark cards but I tend to spend the in game money just as fast as I get it .

So if anyone knows of a legit money hack or a generator that actually works please let me know ..

Xboxgt pantytheif
11-02-2017, 09:54 PM #2
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by pantytheif View Post
I see so many players in the game with billions of dollars and I know for a fact they weren't just playing mission after mission ..
Seems like every time a new dlc comes out I busy my ads to make a little over a million ..buy the newest whatever and barely ever turn a proffit ..ill admit I have bought a few shark cards but I tend to spend the in game money just as fast as I get it .

So if anyone knows of a legit money hack or a generator that actually works please let me know ..

Xboxgt pantytheif

No they do not and those players with millions or billions are most likely modded accounts that were transferred before that feature was removed and they've probably been doing every money glitch since then to increase the amount of money they have.
11-02-2017, 10:04 PM #3
I have tried the money glitches and I always end up wasting money trying them

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo