09-05-2016, 01:11 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Looking for old modded GTA5 accounts either 360/PS3 these accounts CANNOT have been previously transferred to any console. I will check the account if has already been transferred then report back here if it is good or not. If it is a previously transferred account I will close our deal. If you would like to reopen the deal I will be willing to do so for no more than 3 times. Please keep everything in this thread so it can be easily monitored by staff.

I will mod a different account for you in trade for the old account. Please note I can only mod on PS3 and that these trades will be permanent.

If you trade a 360 account I will mod any one of your PS3 accounts to your very last detail. I will take my time and do it correctly until it is done how you want. If there is a mod that you know about and I am unaware of it, I will find it and do it for you. Just ask and it'll happen. Easiest way for this is if you have another account you can get on so we can be in the same lobby while I mod your account.

If you trade a PS3 account I will mod 15 cars for you and do all maxed stats any amount of rank and any amount of money.

I am also up for negotiations but please no money of any sort. (Why I posted it here. I do not want to get any form of real money involved in this).

I am searching mostly for old modded 360 accounts so I will work harder for these lol. Make your requests known here and be very specific before the trade begins. PS3 accounts can also feel free for negotiations as I am searching for both.

Please post any and all comments or questions here so that everything can be tracked and monitored by staff.

*Note to staff, I reviewed the section rules before posting this. If by chance I am in violation of a rule please notify me so that I know what or why I am in violation of anything.

Again I love negotiations. Please don't be afraid to ask for anything.
Last edited by X-UNDEAD_NINJA2 ; 09-25-2016 at 05:02 AM.

The following user thanked X-UNDEAD_NINJA2 for this useful post:

pepperoniredd
09-19-2016, 12:03 AM #20
Originally posted by Caroline2442 View Post
I have a account that I started on Ps3, But I recently transfered to xbox 1. The site still says that it's linked to it if that means anything. Add me on skype: minnieduckie , Maybe we can set something up

No sorry if it's already transferred it won't do me any good :p
If you have any other accounts like that then we could possibly make a deal
09-19-2016, 12:16 AM #21
Ok message me if anything they are accounts you are free to have or use however you want I'm not on anymore
09-19-2016, 12:17 AM #22
Originally posted by doothejew242 View Post
Ok message me if anything they are accounts you are free to have or use however you want I'm not on anymore

Great thanks! I'll pm you now!
09-19-2016, 03:35 PM #23
Man what can I say. I use to mod a few years back and had a ton of old accounts, and now that I'm on xb1 I needed a modded account I could transfer over. Sure enough I hook my man here up with a old account and he took up a ton of his time just to set me up with my own account the way I like to transfer over. Very quick and friendly made the whole process nice and easy. Thank you again man definitely recommend
09-19-2016, 06:12 PM #24
Originally posted by doothejew242 View Post
Man what can I say. I use to mod a few years back and had a ton of old accounts, and now that I'm on xb1 I needed a modded account I could transfer over. Sure enough I hook my man here up with a old account and he took up a ton of his time just to set me up with my own account the way I like to transfer over. Very quick and friendly made the whole process nice and easy. Thank you again man definitely recommend

Sweet thanks for all the love! 👍
09-24-2016, 11:40 AM #25
junsebaa
Save Point
I have a made 2013 nov ps3 account could i have a premade modded ps4 account for it ?
09-24-2016, 02:22 PM #26
Originally posted by junsebaa View Post
I have a made 2013 nov ps3 account could i have a premade modded ps4 account for it ?

No sorry. There's no gain for that. If you had two accounts from 2013 then I could mod one for the trade of the other.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo