05-31-2014, 03:42 PM #1
zKillShxt
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well I was snooping around the GTA Forums website and found something posted by Furry_Monkey. He posted a new way to create custom emblems with .svg files. And it works and I am here to share it with you because I haven't saw a post on here about it. So let get into it.
First copy this code, make a bookmark and paste the code in the URL box (Google Chrome is recommend):

javascript:(function(){var e="1.1";var t='<div class="columnHeader"><h3>Emblem Editor : Custom SVG Import v'+e+"</h3></div>";var n=20;var r=$("#emblemEditor-canvasContainer svg");var i=$("#emblemEditor-layersList");var s="[d*=' 0.00 0.00 L 512.00 0.00 L 512.00 512.00 L 0.00 512.00 L 0.00 0.00 ']";var o=function(){if(!r.length){return false}if(!r.find("rect").length){return false}return true}();if(o){r.hide();i.hide();var u=function(){if($("path").eq(0).attr("stroke")=="none"){$("path").each(function(){$(this).attr("stroke",$(this).attr("fill")).attr("stroke-width","1")})}else{$("path").attr("stroke","none");$("path").removeAttr("stroke-width")}};var a=function(){var e=r.find(s).eq(0);if(e.attr("opacity")==0){e.removeAttr("opacity")}else{e.attr("opacity",0)}};var f=function(e){var o;try{o=$(e)}catch(f){}var l=o.find("path");if(!l.length){alert("Invalid SVG markup!");return}l.attr("stroke","none");var c=$('<div id="svg-dialog" class="column" />'Winky Winky;var h=t+"<h4>Creating emblem - this may take a while...</h4>";var p=$("<div/>");p.css({background:"#aaff00",height:8,width:0});var d=$("<div/>");d.css({border:"1px solid #ccc",width:300});d.append(p);c.append(h);c.append(d);c.css({background:"rgb(255,255,255)",border:"2px solid black",boxShadow:"0 0 20px rgb(0,0,0)",height:"auto",padding:0,position:"absolute",top:n,zIndex:100}).find("*").css({margin:10});c.find(".column, .columnHeader, h3").css({height:"auto",margin:0});p.css({margin:0});c.appendTo("#emblemEditor");c.css("left",($(window).width()-c.width())/2-$("#emblemEditor").offset().left);var v=setInterval(function(){var e=r.find("path").length;var t=e/l.length*100;p.css({width:t+"%"});if(e==l.length){clearInterval(v);r.find("rect").eq(0).trigger("mousedown").trigger("mouseup");$("stroke","none").remove();setTimeout(function(){r.find("path").remove();r.append(l);c.remove();r.show();i.show();$(".buttons").find(".btn").eq(1).after('<a href="#" id="toggle-strokes" class="btn btnPurple btnRounded">Toggle Strokes</a>'Winky Winky;$("#toggle-strokes").on("click",function(){u()});if(r.find(s).length){$("#toggle-strokes").after('<a href="#" id="toggle-background" class="btn btnPurple btnRounded">Toggle Background</a>'Winky Winky;$("#toggle-background").on("click",function(){a()})}alert("Emblem complete.")},1e3)}},250);var m=$("a[shape='rounds/01']");var g=function(e){setTimeout(function(){e++;m.trigger("click");if(e<l.length){g(e)}},20)};g(0)};var l=$('<div id="svg-dialog" class="column" />'Winky Winky;var c=t+"<h4>Paste your SVG markup below and press OK</h4>"+'<textarea autofocus style="height:200px;width:600px;clear:both"></textarea><br />'+'<div style="float:right"><button id="svg-dialog-ok">OK</button><button id="svg-dialog-cancel">Cancel</button></div>';l.html(c);l.css({background:"rgb(255,255,255)",border:"2px solid black",boxShadow:"0 0 20px rgb(0,0,0)",height:"auto",padding:0,position:"absolute",top:n,zIndex:100}).find("*").css({margin:10});l.find(".column, .columnHeader, h3").css({height:"auto",margin:0});l.find("button").css({width:80});l.find("#svg-dialog-ok").on("click",function(e){l.remove();f(l.find("textarea").val())});l.find("#svg-dialog-cancel").on("click",function(e){l.remove()});l.appendTo("#emblemEditor");l.css("left",($(window).width()-l.width())/2-$("#emblemEditor").offset().left);var h=setTimeout(function(){l.find("textarea").focus()},250)}else{alert("Please wait till the page has completely loaded.")}})() 

Then get any picture you want and resize it to 512x512.
After that go to vectormagic.com, sign up and place your picture in vector magic and save it as a .svg file
Then download and install Notepad++, right click the .svg file, and select edit with Notepad++.
Copy everything in the .svg file with Notepad++. (When I say copy everything I mean EVERYTHING)
Now sign into RockstarSocialClub and make a new emblem.
Now that you are at a new emblem page open the bookmark while on the new emblem page.
You will now see a dialog box saying something like "Paste .svg code here" Just paste the .svg code and press ok. Then a new dialog box will say something else like "do you want to create this emblem?" just say yes and it will create the emblem for you. Lastly save the emblem and publish it. Enjoy!!
Last edited by zKillShxt ; 06-11-2014 at 08:55 PM. Reason: This method no longer work.

The following 3 users say thank you to zKillShxt for this useful post:

Gehirnstaub, MedioHazard, MerkFTW
05-31-2014, 04:47 PM #2
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by xXGhOSTfAcE72Xx View Post
Well I was snooping around the GTA Forums website and found something posted by Furry_Monkey. He posted a new way to create custom emblems with .svg files. And it works and I am here to share it with you because I haven't saw a post on here about it. So let get into it.
First copy this code, make a bookmark and paste the code in the URL box (Google Chrome is recommend):

javascript:(function(){var e="1.1";var t='<div class="columnHeader"><h3>Emblem Editor : Custom SVG Import v'+e+"</h3></div>";var n=20;var r=$("#emblemEditor-canvasContainer svg");var i=$("#emblemEditor-layersList");var s="[d*=' 0.00 0.00 L 512.00 0.00 L 512.00 512.00 L 0.00 512.00 L 0.00 0.00 ']";var o=function(){if(!r.length){return false}if(!r.find("rect").length){return false}return true}();if(o){r.hide();i.hide();var u=function(){if($("path").eq(0).attr("stroke")=="none"){$("path").each(function(){$(this).attr("stroke",$(this).attr("fill")).attr("stroke-width","1")})}else{$("path").attr("stroke","none");$("path").removeAttr("stroke-width")}};var a=function(){var e=r.find(s).eq(0);if(e.attr("opacity")==0){e.removeAttr("opacity")}else{e.attr("opacity",0)}};var f=function(e){var o;try{o=$(e)}catch(f){}var l=o.find("path");if(!l.length){alert("Invalid SVG markup!");return}l.attr("stroke","none");var c=$('<div id="svg-dialog" class="column" />'Winky Winky;var h=t+"<h4>Creating emblem - this may take a while...</h4>";var p=$("<div/>");p.css({background:"#aaff00",height:8,width:0});var d=$("<div/>");d.css({border:"1px solid #ccc",width:300});d.append(p);c.append(h);c.append(d);c.css({background:"rgb(255,255,255)",border:"2px solid black",boxShadow:"0 0 20px rgb(0,0,0)",height:"auto",padding:0,position:"absolute",top:n,zIndex:100}).find("*").css({margin:10});c.find(".column, .columnHeader, h3").css({height:"auto",margin:0});p.css({margin:0});c.appendTo("#emblemEditor");c.css("left",($(window).width()-c.width())/2-$("#emblemEditor").offset().left);var v=setInterval(function(){var e=r.find("path").length;var t=e/l.length*100;p.css({width:t+"%"});if(e==l.length){clearInterval(v);r.find("rect").eq(0).trigger("mousedown").trigger("mouseup");$("stroke","none").remove();setTimeout(function(){r.find("path").remove();r.append(l);c.remove();r.show();i.show();$(".buttons").find(".btn").eq(1).after('<a href="#" id="toggle-strokes" class="btn btnPurple btnRounded">Toggle Strokes</a>'Winky Winky;$("#toggle-strokes").on("click",function(){u()});if(r.find(s).length){$("#toggle-strokes").after('<a href="#" id="toggle-background" class="btn btnPurple btnRounded">Toggle Background</a>'Winky Winky;$("#toggle-background").on("click",function(){a()})}alert("Emblem complete.")},1e3)}},250);var m=$("a[shape='rounds/01']");var g=function(e){setTimeout(function(){e++;m.trigger("click");if(e<l.length){g(e)}},20)};g(0)};var l=$('<div id="svg-dialog" class="column" />'Winky Winky;var c=t+"<h4>Paste your SVG markup below and press OK</h4>"+'<textarea autofocus style="height:200px;width:600px;clear:both"></textarea><br />'+'<div style="float:right"><button id="svg-dialog-ok">OK</button><button id="svg-dialog-cancel">Cancel</button></div>';l.html(c);l.css({background:"rgb(255,255,255)",border:"2px solid black",boxShadow:"0 0 20px rgb(0,0,0)",height:"auto",padding:0,position:"absolute",top:n,zIndex:100}).find("*").css({margin:10});l.find(".column, .columnHeader, h3").css({height:"auto",margin:0});l.find("button").css({width:80});l.find("#svg-dialog-ok").on("click",function(e){l.remove();f(l.find("textarea").val())});l.find("#svg-dialog-cancel").on("click",function(e){l.remove()});l.appendTo("#emblemEditor");l.css("left",($(window).width()-l.width())/2-$("#emblemEditor").offset().left);var h=setTimeout(function(){l.find("textarea").focus()},250)}else{alert("Please wait till the page has completely loaded.")}})()

Then get any picture you want and resize it to 512x512.
After that go to vectormagic.com, sign up and place your picture in vector magic and save it as a .svg file
Then download and install Notepad++, right click the .svg file, and select edit with Notepad++.
Copy everything in the .svg file with Notepad++. (When I say copy everything I mean EVERYTHING)
Now sign into RockstarSocialClub and make a new emblem.
Now that you are at a new emblem page open the bookmark while on the new emblem page.
You will now see a dialog box saying something like "Paste .svg code here" Just paste the .svg code and press ok. Then a new dialog box will say something else like "do you want to create this emblem?" just say yes and it will create the emblem for you. Lastly save the emblem and publish it. Enjoy!!

Noob question: How can I save this code as a bookmark?
05-31-2014, 06:10 PM #3
zKillShxt
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Gehirnstaub View Post
Noob question: How can I save this code as a bookmark?

Just open a new tab, click the star on near the address bar it and a menu will pop up. On the menu click edit and name it anything you want in the name box and enter the code in the URL box.
05-31-2014, 06:15 PM #4
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
Just open a new tab, click the star on near the address bar it and a menu will pop up. On the menu click edit and name it anything you want in the name box and enter the code in the URL box.

I can add the bookmark but when I'm on the creator side nothing happens.
05-31-2014, 06:17 PM #5
zKillShxt
Climbing up the ladder
I can add the bookmark but when I'm on the creator side nothing happens.

Which browser you are using??
05-31-2014, 06:18 PM #6
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
Which browser you are using??

I'm using Google Chrome. Do you maybe have Skype? Then I could show you anything...
05-31-2014, 06:21 PM #7
zKillShxt
Climbing up the ladder
I'm using Google Chrome. Do you maybe have Skype? Then I could show you anything...

I don't have a Skype but I have a kik.
05-31-2014, 06:23 PM #8
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
I don't have a Skype but I have a kik.

Okay, I don't have kik. ._.
Would like to try it but like I said when I open the bookmark nothing happens...
05-31-2014, 06:24 PM #9
zKillShxt
Climbing up the ladder
Okay, I don't have kik. ._.
Would like to try it but like I said when I open the bookmark nothing happens...

Ok let me look in to it
05-31-2014, 06:25 PM #10
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
Ok let me look in to it

And how? =D

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo