Post: NEW BEST Gta 5 unlimited money glitch Give cars to friends bike rack BYPASS 45 MIN
05-11-2015, 02:15 PM #1
allant
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

I AM SORRY BUT YOUTUBE REMOVED THE ORIGINAL VIDEO DUE TO
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT CLAIMS BY ROCK* HERES ANOTHER VIDEO (NOT ACTUCAL GAMEPLAY)

Thanks to FrieghtTrainWTF

This is a faster method to using the cargobob(THIS DOES BYPASS THE 45 MIN WAIT) and you even get to put your cars on the bike rack you can get an extra 9 cars

It is the same has the original cargo bob method but instead of dropping the car
every time you do the glitch keep it hooked up u can balance the cargo bob on a
wall outside del perro apartment or use Pegasus vehicles so that the 2nd player
can be AFK (if u cant access your vehicle request it it will work)

requirments -

2 players
cargo bob
1 car to be duplicated
1 car to be attached to cargo bob
bikes on the bike rack

1. Get the cargo bob (always stay near your cargo bob or it will de spawn)
2. Player 2 place car near garage door to be duplicated (make sure vehicle access is on everyone) then get in cargo bob
and wait for player 1
3. Player 1 go in to garage get any car hook it to cargo bob
4. Player 2 can either fly around or balance the cargo bob and be AFK so the car is hanging in mid air
5. Player 1 go into garage go to the bike rack press right on the d-pad until the blue light at the back of the garage disappears then join a job I use (race - A sign of things to come) join job quit as soon as possible you should be outside glitching out enter the car your are duping wait until you can control the car once you can. drive it back near garage door then get out and walk back into your garage.
6. Then just repeat step 5 until your bike rack if full when finished player 1 must drop your car

My First Written TUT - hope you can understand it

Enjoy

allant aka KiLL
Last edited by allant ; 05-15-2015 at 01:57 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo