Post: Gta 5 *solo* "money glitch" 1.26/1.28 (any car free/solo money glitch)
08-01-2015, 03:22 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

The following user groaned ItsReeceify for this awful post:

P$ycho
08-02-2015, 12:37 AM #2
Natjosh
Bounty hunter
Is this patched? Not working for me anymore
08-02-2015, 01:08 AM #3
ngilroy
Pokémon enthusiast
Originally posted by Natjosh View Post
Is this patched? Not working for me anymore

Nope, I've been doing it for the past hour roughly. Doesn't force me out the car when I get in the garage but you can just get out of it normally and the glitch still works. What part is failing for you?
08-02-2015, 01:20 AM #4
Natjosh
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ngilroy View Post
Nope, I've been doing it for the past hour roughly. Doesn't force me out the car when I get in the garage but you can just get out of it normally and the glitch still works. What part is failing for you?

Everything is working according to the video's but when I go back in the garage my rebel hasnt been replaced
08-02-2015, 01:23 AM #5
ngilroy
Pokémon enthusiast
Everything is working according to the video's but when I go back in the garage my rebel hasnt been replaced

Are you checking after completing the race? If you go back in during the race there will just be an empty space where the rebel was.
What console are you doing this on? I highly doubt it'll make a difference but I've been doing it on PS4.

I'll try again sometime tomorrow and let you know if it's still working for me but it definitely was as of an hour or so ago.
08-02-2015, 02:20 AM #6
Natjosh
Bounty hunter
Are you checking after completing the race? If you go back in during the race there will just be an empty space where the rebel was.
What console are you doing this on? I highly doubt it'll make a difference but I've been doing it on PS4.

I'll try again sometime tomorrow and let you know if it's still working for me but it definitely was as of an hour or so ago.

Im on ps4, And once I do the glitch I go back in the garage to check and the rebel is still there.
08-02-2015, 05:03 PM #7
ngilroy
Pokémon enthusiast
Im on ps4, And once I do the glitch I go back in the garage to check and the rebel is still there.

I've just done the glitch 5 mins ago and it is 100% still working. How long are you giving it once exiting the garage? If it takes more than 5 seconds for the screen to finish glitching out it doesn't seem to work for me.
08-02-2015, 09:41 PM #8
Natjosh
Bounty hunter
I've just done the glitch 5 mins ago and it is 100% still working. How long are you giving it once exiting the garage? If it takes more than 5 seconds for the screen to finish glitching out it doesn't seem to work for me.

Im not sure how long its taking, Ill try again later today, but if it is taking too long every time how am I supposed to make it glitch quicker?
08-04-2015, 12:59 AM #9
Patched on PS3? The job is no longer available in-game or on the website.
08-05-2015, 01:15 PM #10
the job is not available on the Xbox one either

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo