09-08-2016, 04:29 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys, I'm back again with a wall breach, used to get into the attic of a store out side of the city.
Note: This can be used to gain some money as well, not a lot though.

//Text Tutorial Is Under Video

1: Go to the location given. You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content.
2: Once you are there park the car as i do. You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content.
3: Climb up on your car like i do. You must login or register to view this content.
4: Hold the left analog forward, to the wall and press square to climb up. You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content.

Use For Money????
1: Go to the location given. You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content.
2: Once you are there park the car as i do. You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content.
3: Still the money from the clerk inside the store. You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content.
4: Run out and climb up on your car like i do. You must login or register to view this content.
5: Hold the left analog forward, to the wall and press square to climb up. You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content.
6: Lose the cops with method 1 or 2 shown below, and repeat tell you are satisfied.

Method 1
Call Lester to lose the cops, by going into your phone (d-pad up), and into the Contacts App. You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content.
Method 2
Open up the map and start a stunt race by pressing Square when over the icon, and backing out quick, by pressing Circle. You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by GAMERzLOBBY27 ; 09-08-2016 at 04:35 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to GAMERzLOBBY27 for this useful post:

X-UNDEAD_NINJA2
09-09-2016, 05:07 AM #2
Originally posted by GAMERzLOBBY27 View Post
Hi guys, I'm back again with a wall breach, used to get into the attic of a store out side of the city.
Note: This can be used to gain some money as well, not a lot though.

//Text Tutorial Is Under Video

3: Climb up on your car like i do. You must login or register to view this content.
4: Hold the left analog forward, to the wall and press square to climb up. You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content.

Use For Money????
3: Still the money from the clerk inside the store. You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content.
4: Run out and climb up on your car like i do. You must login or register to view this content.
5: Hold the left analog forward, to the wall and press square to climb up. You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content.
6: Lose the cops with method 1 or 2 shown below, and repeat tell you are satisfied.

Method 1
Call Lester to lose the cops, by going into your phone (d-pad up), and into the Contacts App. You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content.
Method 2
Open up the map and start a stunt race by pressing Square when over the icon, and backing out quick, by pressing Circle. You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content.

Nice man! This could be very helpful if compounded with other glitches already found!

Thanks for sharing!
09-09-2016, 03:47 PM #3
Originally posted by NINJA2 View Post
Nice man! This could be very helpful if compounded with other glitches already found!

Thanks for sharing!

Ya, i did not know that it was found, sorry. I had a friend tell me it was something him and his friend found and did not tell.
09-09-2016, 03:53 PM #4
Originally posted by GAMERzLOBBY27 View Post
Ya, i did not know that it was found, sorry. I had a friend tell me it was something him and his friend found and did not tell.

No wait that's not what I meant! I didn't know about this glitch I was talking about double robbing the store and invisible sorry for the misunderstanding!!
09-10-2016, 11:59 AM #5
Originally posted by NINJA2 View Post
No wait that's not what I meant! I didn't know about this glitch I was talking about double robbing the store and invisible sorry for the misunderstanding!!

Ok, thanks for telling me i have another coming soon

The following user thanked GAMERzLOBBY27 for this useful post:

X-UNDEAD_NINJA2

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo