Post: GTAV sandra5eve's modded lobby+cheap recoveries PC ONLY
05-29-2020, 12:14 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Add my discord sandra5eve#4222 and let me know that you're adding me for the lobby/ recoveries. I will invite you to a discord server where you can find all sorts of information about my recoveries and modded lobbies.

This is PC only and I'm only able to sign in through Epic Games.

How to Join?
1. Add me on social club! xsandraxk and let me know that you're adding me for the lobby/ recoveries.
2. Wait for me to accept.
3. Watch out for a message in #lobby-status to find out when I will be doing a drop lobby.
4. I will either invite you to the lobby or you can join the lobby yourself once you get into the game!
I will be doing this at LSIA, once you get there find yourself a place and wait for me to start dropping money.

Rules.
1. Go into passive mode as soon as you get into the lobby so that no one can kill and you won't loose any money. The passive mode can be accessed at the bottom of your interaction menu.

2. Please do not talk about modding/hacking/recoveries or money drops in game. If you have any questions that is what the #general-chat and the #deleted-channel is for. I will give you a warning if I see you talking about any of those things however if you can't follow this rule I will have to ban you from the lobby.

3. Don't bank the money from the drop in the lobby, or all at once. The more you put into you bank at once the higher the chance of Rockstar detecting it. Keep it in your wallet.

4. Don't spend the money you get from the drop in the drop lobby, leave the session, spend it, then join again.

5. Do not kill anyone in the lobby. If you try you will immediately be kicked.

6. Have your own space and don't stand too close to other players so you don't take their bags. You will be warned if you do it.

7. Do not bring any cars or shoot guns near the drop. If you do it will lag the money drops and annoy other players.

Please leave the lobby when you get to around $8milion, spend the money in a different session and then join again

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo