Post: GTA V PS3 Professional Police Agency Now Hiring Modders!
07-23-2015, 02:59 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The Los Santos Role Play Agency is a full service modern day role-play clan that seeks to employ only the best individuals that will protect and serve the citizens of Los Santos. This Agency contains a number of elite members specially trained to handle every day role-playing scenarios. We here take pride in all we do. This clan was established to give Play Station 3 member the ability to show their interest and passion towards Law Enforcement. This clan basically focuses on the perspective of a Law Enforcement Officer however, we do focus on the everyday life of a civilian as well. We here allow members to experiences leadership and responsibility. We strive for upward mobility and growth in your role playing career. Operating on Grand Theft Auto 5 sfor Play Station 3. We encourage you to join and become apart of Los Santos Role Play today!

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to TriggaJassae25 for this useful post:

dolby1, tyman1294
11-22-2015, 07:41 AM #47
triickys
Do a barrel roll!
It sounds like fun but I'm already in a crew that does this and they are very serious. They have created a functional government that goes so deep it will blow your socks off. From secret service to internal affairs to the LAPD it really has it all, so many members your never alone.
11-22-2015, 08:01 AM #48
DjPolloOutbreak
Do a barrel roll!
How do we get started.
11-22-2015, 08:20 PM #49
Hola
Big Daddy
Originally posted by TriggaJassae25 View Post
The Los Santos Role Play Agency is a full service modern day role-play clan that seeks to employ only the best individuals that will protect and serve the citizens of Los Santos. This Agency contains a number of elite members specially trained to handle every day role-playing scenarios. We here take pride in all we do. This clan was established to give Play Station 3 member the ability to show their interest and passion towards Law Enforcement. This clan basically focuses on the perspective of a Law Enforcement Officer however, we do focus on the everyday life of a civilian as well. We here allow members to experiences leadership and responsibility. We strive for upward mobility and growth in your role playing career. Operating on Grand Theft Auto 5 sfor Play Station 3. We encourage you to join and become apart of Los Santos Role Play today!

You must login or register to view this content.

Cool idea i must say, sadly your video seems to be private at the moment.
01-17-2016, 05:20 AM #50
I am the owner and creator of a similar crew called los santos role player academy started on ps3 on november of 2013 now were on ps4 this crew for the details go here You must login or register to view this content.
01-23-2016, 01:49 AM #51
useful thanks man
01-23-2016, 04:19 AM #52
skype?
01-23-2016, 04:21 AM #53
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Error 404 on their website Happy
01-26-2016, 08:17 PM #54
I'd Like to join and play when i can. ThePoliceno8 add ME (modder)
01-27-2016, 03:42 AM #55
bench2012
Do a barrel roll!
I'd like to apply, where do i send my Resume/CV? lol jk but really im also a modder on gta, add me on ps3 please, bench_is_back
Last edited by bench2012 ; 01-27-2016 at 03:50 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo