03-25-2010, 12:36 AM #1
BeefSneeze
idek anymore
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PROJECT THREE

Hey there Guys. I have been working on this for a very long time, and have finally decided to release it to the general public.

After many months of Planning I bought hosting and the domain name ModernWarfareThree.com. Now, I know your all probably thinking I'm mad but think about it. It's a win win. If there is no MW3. I can always sell the domain for quite a bit of dosh, and if there is, I can get loads of cash from donation's and VIP and stuff.

However, I need your help and a few things. If anyone will help, it will be greatly appreciated. If you do help out in the project, your name will be mentioned and you will get special features when the site is released.

I only currently need 1 Thing at the moment though:
- A Forum

Yes a Forum, if anyone can supply any sort of Forum. This will be greatly appreciated alot. I can donate to you for the licence. I am looking for vBulletin or IPB. Either one I don't care.

If you would like to help out with this Project in any shape or form. Post you name below, and what you would like to help with.

Regards,
lLateral
03-25-2010, 08:37 PM #2
aZlan
Never come on here anymore
Originally posted by Lateral View Post
PROJECT THREEAfter many months of Planning I bought hosting and the domain name ModernWarfareThree.com. Now, I know your all probably thinking I'm mad but think about it. It's a win win.

Epic ****ing Win
03-25-2010, 08:48 PM #3
BeefSneeze
idek anymore
Originally posted by xOzZy
Epic ****ing Win

Why Thank you Kind Sir. Care to help with the Site?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo