11-22-2008, 11:29 PM #1
Chaldo13
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Now this thing on how to get alot of views on your video on youtube really works. Its helped me in the and im sure it will work for most of you.

1. A good way of getting more views on your video is making tutorials cause thats what people mostly like. Such as how to do this glitch, how to do paper oragami, etc.

2. Post video responses - Now here is a really good way of getting views. for example, go on exooutsiders vidoes which gets TON of views. Post the video response with your video on it. Then the people that are watching outsider's video, will see your video response and then you will get more new viewers on your video which leads to more + subscribers. So yeah make sure you post a video response to a video that has thousands of views.

3. Haters - Now on your videos you will see people posting hating comments about the video. Try to avoid it. I am not saying block the comment, remove it, or mark as spam. I am just saying don't reply to it. If you see someone posting a harsh comment on your video dont do anything. Because you dont want to reply with even harsher words then it becomes a fight. That will only take your viewers away so lets avoid that plese.

4. Alot of discussion - Now discussion is the important part. Make sure you create a video that will lead to alot of comments which is discussion and it will bring it on the most discussed today list and then when ppl see that, more new viewers will come +more subscribers. For Ex. say I made a video about This or That. And in my video i will put uhh say.... gears 2 or reistance 2. Or i can say strawberrys, or rasberrys. And then tons of ppl will be commenting there favorite with a strawberry or ras berry and then later on there will be big discussions and your video most likley will be on the most discussed today list.

5. Don't be afraid - Don't be afraid to post videos have fun and enjoy them! If haters come and say wow this is gay video dont post another one.. then ignore them.

6. Don't spam - Don't post alot of videos in 1 day. I'd say only post 2 a day only if you have thousands of subscribers. It is really good to post it like once a week. If you post tons of videos in 1 day or one week, you will get less views trust me!

7. the forum - The forum is another big and great way to get views on your video. Just go to as gaming/glitching site and start a topic with your video and it will add to the view counts.

Alrigt thats all for now I hope these will help you gain viewers.

Also subscribe to my youtube channel here, You must login or register to view this content. and....

+Thank this thread!Smile
Last edited by Chaldo13 ; 03-22-2010 at 02:23 AM.

The following 56 users say thank you to Chaldo13 for this useful post:

_V_, 'SpeCâ„¢, AgentJon, AMJ-3AJEEB, Antones, aZlan, Bloodstaind, Bog__, Coltz-One, daramolloy, dukie827, epic-fail, Fribz, FuzzaMuzza, GrillaX, iDave, ILuZzONz, Infected Gamer, Ix Benere xI, Jannis96, killmerat, KiraYamato, leetjordan, Louis_-_95, Luke, Mind-Freak, mister_k, Mocro Lmfao, MysticalX, NanuGama, maddenking1234, owningU, P1STOLE, Pass Word, Ronalds_Backup, S10, SeArGaNt-KoCk, Sk8erFerSur, So LeGiT, SrgWiggles1, Sup4rstar, SuperProHD, T3H SN1P3R, The_Sniper, tylerallmighty, Under Alts Bed, Ungi97, V A G I N A, World_War_3, x S4MU3L, xiHoMiCiDe, xWongey-, ytrfr45, ZoneHD
06-09-2011, 10:02 AM #110
might as well get that viewing program Happy
06-16-2011, 09:08 PM #111
super8
Keeper
Thank you.
06-23-2011, 11:40 PM #112
good guide
06-24-2011, 01:25 AM #113
Go to channel
Set autoplay
make annotation with link to channel
keep pressing annotation on channel
?????
profit
06-26-2011, 09:30 PM #114
thanks m8tb helpful gt 280 in 2 days Smile
06-29-2011, 02:28 PM #115
Luulz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Chaldo13 View Post
Now this thing on how to get alot of views on your video on youtube really works. Its helped me in the and im sure it will work for most of you.

1. A good way of getting more views on your video is making tutorials cause thats what people mostly like. Such as how to do this glitch, how to do paper oragami, etc.

2. Post video responses - Now here is a really good way of getting views. for example, go on exooutsiders vidoes which gets TON of views. Post the video response with your video on it. Then the people that are watching outsider's video, will see your video response and then you will get more new viewers on your video which leads to more + subscribers. So yeah make sure you post a video response to a video that has thousands of views.

3. Haters - Now on your videos you will see people posting hating comments about the video. Try to avoid it. I am not saying block the comment, remove it, or mark as spam. I am just saying don't reply to it. If you see someone posting a harsh comment on your video dont do anything. Because you dont want to reply with even harsher words then it becomes a fight. That will only take your viewers away so lets avoid that plese.

4. Alot of discussion - Now discussion is the important part. Make sure you create a video that will lead to alot of comments which is discussion and it will bring it on the most discussed today list and then when ppl see that, more new viewers will come +more subscribers. For Ex. say I made a video about This or That. And in my video i will put uhh say.... gears 2 or reistance 2. Or i can say strawberrys, or rasberrys. And then tons of ppl will be commenting there favorite with a strawberry or ras berry and then later on there will be big discussions and your video most likley will be on the most discussed today list.

5. Don't be afraid - Don't be afraid to post videos have fun and enjoy them! If haters come and say wow this is gay video dont post another one.. then ignore them.

6. Don't spam - Don't post alot of videos in 1 day. I'd say only post 2 a day only if you have thousands of subscribers. It is really good to post it like once a week. If you post tons of videos in 1 day or one week, you will get less views trust me!

7. the forum - The forum is another big and great way to get views on your video. Just go to as gaming/glitching site and start a topic with your video and it will add to the view counts.

Alrigt thats all for now I hope these will help you gain viewers.

Also subscribe to my youtube channel here, You must login or register to view this content. and....

+Thank this thread!Smile

Haters gna hate. I Just ignore them Smile im just started making vlogz etc, and haters not gna stop me from uploading video as a hobby Smile
07-31-2011, 06:42 PM #116
xiHoMiCiDe
Climbing up the ladder
thanks.. ill be tryn this.. hopefully it works
07-31-2011, 07:05 PM #117
Or use You must login or register to view this content.
08-11-2011, 04:30 AM #118
Nice great information

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo