03-20-2009, 07:11 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); okay well. on certain sites i go on i get a pop up saying.

the below stuff is always diffrent. its not always the same.

Line: 4
Char: 1
Error: Object doesn't support this property or method.
Code: 0
URL: http:/(no advertising).com

(the above errors usaully change)

is there anyway to stop this. on certain sites. i have to hold down eneter to rapidly click "yes" for like 20 seconds before it goes away. and it does that for everything i click on certain sites.

Please dont say " get fire fox" IE sucks get off it.
03-20-2009, 08:50 PM #2
magglass1
S3rv0r @dm1n
There should be a way to hide them. Is there a check box or anything you can click? If not, it might be in the options somewhere. For me, there's just a little icon in the status bar at the bottom of the window when there's a script error. Are you using IE6 or 7?
03-20-2009, 10:18 PM #3
Originally posted by magglass1 View Post
There should be a way to hide them. Is there a check box or anything you can click? If not, it might be in the options somewhere. For me, there's just a little icon in the status bar at the bottom of the window when there's a script error. Are you using IE6 or 7?

ive got IE6 i dont want to upgrade. my dad just goes like mad at me he is like omg why it changed RAWR! and stuff. its not at the bottom like you said. do you know what i should be looking for in options? thanks.
03-20-2009, 10:35 PM #4
That is why you use firefox lol You must login or register to view this content.
03-20-2009, 11:45 PM #5
Originally posted by Kearnsy View Post
That is why you use firefox lol You must login or register to view this content.

erm i did kinda say in the thread. dont tell me to get fire fox or other such browsers i want to stay with IE anyone got any more helpfull replys?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo