Post: Verifying Your Paypal Instantly Guide *Free* *Legit*
02-19-2011, 04:14 PM #1
Mr. Star
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
This guide works best with PayPal US accounts. It WILL work for people that are not in the US, but US accounts have a higher success rate. I will post screenshots soon.

Any Questions or concerns? PM me, or Reply.
Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

Worked on Following Members:
River J
TheBigRod
3arc
TheMagicPancake
marrcc
Sk8erFerSur
Alpha
Dr. Jack
NoMooreMercy
WaZoO

Requirements:
- Computer
- Internet
- An Unverified PayPal

Guide:
1) Go to You must login or register to view this content..

2) Click on “OPEN AN ACCOUNT”.

3) Click “APPLY NOW” on “E*TRADE Complete Investment Account”.

4) Now you will need to fill in info. DO NOT put in your real info. Use You must login or register to view this content. (IMPORTANT: Get an identity from the US)! Also use an email that you can access. For the “Account Type”, pick “Individual account”.

5) For “Step 1: Choose Account Type”, pick “Cash Account Only”.

6) Put in the fake address and phone number that you got from Fake Name Generator, and make sure that both of the boxes unchecked!

7) Now you will need a Social Security number. As usual, DO NOT put in your real info. Use Fake Name Generator. Make sure it is in the state of where your fake address is. Also make sure you put your “Country of Legal Residence” as “United States” and click “US citizen”.

8 ) For your “Employment Status” just make up jobs. Make sure it is in the same city, state, zip, and country. DO NOT make the address of your Employer the same as where your “home” address is. Pick “No” for all the options.

9) For “Additional Account Preferences”, put in what I say. Put in “Income” for “Investment Objectives:“. Put in “Excellent” for “Investment Experience:”. Pick the first option for all the drop-down boxes and pick “No” for the selection.

10) Now for “Sweep accounts”, pick the first one and pick “No” for the rest.

11) Make sure that all the boxes are unchecked on “Select Documents for Electronic Delivery”.

12) Click I Accept and DO NOT check the box.

13) Now pick “No. I want to create a new user ID and password for this account.”.

14) Make an account that you can remember.

15) Now login to your account. Your account number should be in the middle of the page.

16) Now go to the “Add a Bank account” page in PayPal.

17) For routing number, put in: 056073573.

18 ) For account number, put in: your account number.

19) Now go to the next page and enter your login info.

20) Pick the Instant option on the page and wait a few mins.

21) Congratulations! Your PayPal is verified!
Last edited by Mr. Star ; 02-28-2011 at 11:26 PM.

The following 95 users say thank you to Mr. Star for this useful post:

--xXRyanXx--, -Google-, -J-, -Wiz Khalifa-, ||||||||||||, 3arc, Acerman, Ada Wong, albania123, Alpha, Andrew!, Arriba, BAMF, BloodGlitch, Boxxxxyyy, Call-Me-Master, Chrom3D, Classy., cluckin bell, ClutchLikeBron, Coke_Can_, Como, Convex, Crunk, Daddy, DaveedDB, Devil Child, Dexgod, Dillon, E-Virus, EnVy_AsTrO, EZ., FlyingIrishMan, Goldberg, HappyGilmore, Harry, Hassan7317, HitMarkerHeaven, I Got Cookies, iDinosaurr, italianboss, Bichote, Jorgos Nomikos, Kaspa, killa-goblin, Lowkey_, Luffy*, marrcc, MasterBaitor, mastersdinner, China Cat, MURJACK, N3G6, NextGenStalker, Null ReacT, NyanCat, Pass Word, Pichu, Potassium, Pro Era, Proboscis, RD Recreate, Rebecca Black, rep4sex?, shawry, Siike, SirBlazeAlot, Sk8erFerSur, Sleazy, SLZSkater, Stone, Super Vegito, Syria, That Guy_, The Truth, TheBigRod, thee3nd, TheLastOutLaw, TheMagicPancake, Toon_Squad, Tully96, UnknownKiller, videobot34, WaZoO, WhiteGuyOnline, x2Kid, xKing04zZ, xLeBron6James, xpoppyxx, xRafiq-, Yeezus Christ, zape, zchryfrk, zyfix
02-19-2011, 04:15 PM #2
I Got Cookies
Over 9000 of them.
Very nice tutorial man Winky Winky
02-19-2011, 04:15 PM #3
Mr. Star
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by I
Very nice tutorial man Winky Winky

Thank you. Smile

I just verified my paypal with this guide too. Winky Winky
02-19-2011, 04:20 PM #4
Shotz Fired
Glock Work Orange
Originally posted by Starfam View Post
This guide works best with PayPal US accounts. It WILL work for people that are not in the US, but US accounts have a higher success rate. I will post screenshots soon.

Any Questions or concerns? PM me, or Reply.
Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

Requirements:
- Computer
- Internet
- An Unverified PayPal

Guide:
1) Go to You must login or register to view this content..

2) Click on “OPEN AN ACCOUNT”.

3) Click “APPLY NOW” on “E*TRADE Complete Investment Account”.

4) Now you will need to fill in info. DO NOT put in your real info. Use You must login or register to view this content. (IMPORTANT: Get an identity from the US)! Also use an email that you can access. For the “Account Type”, pick “Individual account”.

5) For “Step 1: Choose Account Type”, pick “Cash Account Only”.

6) Put in the fake address and phone number that you got from Fake Name Generator, and make sure that both of the boxes unchecked!

7) Now you will need a Social Security number. As usual, DO NOT put in your real info. Use Fake Name Generator. Make sure it is in the state of where your fake address is. Also make sure you put your “Country of Legal Residence” as “United States” and click “US citizen”.

8 ) For your “Employment Status” just make up jobs. Make sure it is in the same city, state, zip, and country. DO NOT make the address of your Employer the same as where your “home” address is. Pick “No” for all the options.

9) For “Additional Account Preferences”, put in what I say. Put in “Income” for “Investment Objectives:“. Put in “Excellent” for “Investment Experience:”. Pick the first option for all the drop-down boxes and pick “No” for the selection.

10) Now for “Sweep accounts”, pick the first one and pick “No” for the rest.

11) Make sure that all the boxes are unchecked on “Select Documents for Electronic Delivery”.

12) Click I Accept and DO NOT check the box.

13) Now pick “No. I want to create a new user ID and password for this account.”.

14) Make an account that you can remember.

15) Now login to your account. Your account number should be in the middle of the page.

16) Now go to the “Add a Bank account” page in PayPal.

17) For routing number, put in: 056073573.

18 ) For account number, put in: your account number.

19) Now go to the next page and enter your login info.

20) Pick the Instant option on the page and wait a few mins.

21) Congratulations! Your PayPal is verified!

Whats if your not from the states?
02-19-2011, 04:21 PM #5
Mr. Star
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Shotz
Whats if your not from the states?

It will work, but there where higher chances of verifying in the States. Not so much in others, test it, there is no harm.
02-19-2011, 05:58 PM #6
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Alright, I went through the whole process like you said, now it says they will be verifying the account, and it will take 2-3 days. Is this normal?

E-Value or whatever it is called sent me the email this.

Dear Valued Investor,

We have some important information about your account that requires your attention. Please call us at your earliest convenience at 1-800-ETRADE-1 (1-800-387-2331) anytime, seven days a week. From outside the U.S. call +1-678-624-6210.

For your protection, access to certain features in your account may be limited until we are able to speak with you and resolve this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Last edited by Pichu ; 02-19-2011 at 06:19 PM.
02-19-2011, 06:35 PM #7
Mr. Star
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Disabled View Post
Alright, I went through the whole process like you said, now it says they will be verifying the account, and it will take 2-3 days. Is this normal?

E-Value or whatever it is called sent me the email this.

Dear Valued Investor,

We have some important information about your account that requires your attention. Please call us at your earliest convenience at 1-800-ETRADE-1 (1-800-387-2331) anytime, seven days a week. From outside the U.S. call +1-678-624-6210.

For your protection, access to certain features in your account may be limited until we are able to speak with you and resolve this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Who said it will take 2-3 days? Paypal or EtRade?
02-19-2011, 06:50 PM #8
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by Starfam View Post
Who said it will take 2-3 days? Paypal or EtRade?

Paypal, they said that they will be testing the account out. I'll open it up and copy and paste.

Once you have checked the 2 deposits we made into your ETRADE SECURITIES xxxxxx7614 account, please enter them below. This process helps ensure that you are the owner of this bank account. The deposits show up on your bank statement about 2-3 business days after you linked your account.

Confirm deposits
Bank account
ETRADE SECURITIES, xxxxxx7614
PayPal has not yet made deposits into this bank account. Please check your bank statement in 2-3 business days.
Deposit amountsNeed help?If your bank never receives the 2 deposit amounts, contact your bank and confirm the information you gave to PayPal. Ask if your bank requires a different routing number for deposits or transfers. If necessary, change the information by removing and re-registering your bank account with PayPal.
(2 digits)
$0.USD
$0.USD
02-19-2011, 06:54 PM #9
Mr. Star
< ^ > < ^ >
Paypal, they said that they will be testing the account out. I'll open it up and copy and paste.

Once you have checked the 2 deposits we made into your ETRADE SECURITIES xxxxxx7614 account, please enter them below. This process helps ensure that you are the owner of this bank account. The deposits show up on your bank statement about 2-3 business days after you linked your account.

Confirm deposits
Bank account
PayPal has not yet made deposits into this bank account. Please check your bank statement in 2-3 business days.
Deposit amountsNeed help?If your bank never receives the 2 deposit amounts, contact your bank and confirm the information you gave to PayPal. Ask if your bank requires a different routing number for deposits or transfers. If necessary, change the information by removing and re-registering your bank account with PayPal.
(2 digits)
$0.USD
$0.USD

Umm no this never happened to me, Did you choose instant when putting your bank account?
02-19-2011, 07:08 PM #10
AssFlubber
Bounty hunter

Confirm deposits
Bank account
(2 digits)
$0.USD
$0.USD

Yeah man the same thing happend to me

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo