03-08-2011, 10:26 PM #1
Curt
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, guys. First off I am making this tutorial to help you change your ip address (Only if you have Dynamic IP) for a number of purposes and this does not change your computers ip address this changes your main ip address, say for example you go to You must login or register to view this content. it will show your modem's ip address and that is what gets banned when you get banned from a forum or if someone gets your ip and if you didn't know this, ip means (internet protocol) so this is what were going to change!, anyway enough of me going on.... just simply follow the steps below and it will change!

1st) go too www.Routerlogin.com the user name should be Admin and password should be password if not then on the bottom of your router it will tell you, on the White sticker looks like this : You must login or register to view this content.

2nd) After you have typed your User name and password, it will come up with your wireless router's home screen! it should look a little like this :
You must login or register to view this content.

3rd) if you have netgear (like myself) you need to scroll down and then go too where it sais : Mac address, (i know if you have a different router maker, you will have to click around stuff to find this) Also dont worry this wont harm your router!. when you have found the mac address part it will then have numbers and letters like this : 00:23:52:25:18:12, you can change the numbers and leters to anything you like but keep it within 12 Letters/numbers and you NEED to take the dots out!.

4th) (where almost done!) when you have chosen what numbers/letters you want as your Mac address, on NETGEAR and maybe others it will say : USE THIS MAC ADDRESS! make sure that box is ticked/marked or whatever, after you have done this you need to click APPLY after the proccessing has done, RESET YOUR MODEM AND ROUTER
and then your mac address you put will be in that box and also your ip address would be changed for good!

This does work as long as you complete all the steps above, It looks long but its not, this is entirely my thread and created from scratch.
Do NOT abuse this

The following 14 users say thank you to Curt for this useful post:

_Daz_, --Ben-, Azie, Drake, I Like Turtles, Lydey, Omniplasma, Resumer, RZRs_Edge, spf357, Tony_xMUFCx, xGunz, xIAmSchwem
04-02-2011, 07:59 PM #29
Curt
Former Staff
Bump.... :dingding:
04-02-2011, 08:02 PM #30
oToxicity
I’m too L33T
Nice Tutorial :y:
04-02-2011, 10:01 PM #31
Curt
Former Staff
Originally posted by M33Nii View Post
Nice Tutorial :y:

Bump, thanks dude...
04-02-2011, 10:23 PM #32
Fail
I Break The Rules.
Originally posted by Curt View Post
That's were your wrong bro. If you change your mac it automatically changes your IP, your mac address is something that's provided with your router... . Iv'e done this multiple times cos' i need to :black:

Damn looks like my one router is a static and my extra addition router is a dynamic. Will this matter? Ill get pics.

This is the static one. Well I think because of this pic.

Then the dynamic one lets me change the MAC.

I think haha.
04-02-2011, 10:27 PM #33
Curt
Former Staff
Originally posted by Fail View Post
Damn looks like my one router is a static and my extra addition router is a dynamic. Will this matter? Ill get pics.

This is the static one. Well I think because of this pic.

Then the dynamic one lets me change the MAC.

I think haha.

It should work if its dynamic... I'm not too sure. Go ahead and try it. It won't do any damage if it fails..
04-08-2011, 01:39 PM #34
spf357
Do a barrel roll!
Good tutorial. Still. Much easier and more badass on linux. :p
04-15-2011, 12:42 PM #35
Xanadu
Banned
Originally posted by Curt View Post
Hello, guys. First off I am making this tutorial to help you change your ip address (Only if you have Dynamic IP) for a number of purposes and this does not change your computers ip address this changes your main ip address, say for example you go to You must login or register to view this content. it will show your modem's ip address and that is what gets banned when you get banned from a forum or if someone gets your ip and if you didn't know this, ip means (internet protocol) so this is what were going to change!, anyway enough of me going on.... just simply follow the steps below and it will change!

1st) go too www.Routerlogin.com the user name should be Admin and password should be password if not then on the bottom of your router it will tell you, on the White sticker looks like this : You must login or register to view this content.

2nd) After you have typed your User name and password, it will come up with your wireless router's home screen! it should look a little like this :

3rd) if you have netgear (like myself) you need to scroll down and then go too where it sais : Mac address, (i know if you have a different router maker, you will have to click around stuff to find this) Also dont worry this wont harm your router!. when you have found the mac address part it will then have numbers and letters like this : 00:23:52:25:18:12, you can change the numbers and leters to anything you like but keep it within 12 Letters/numbers and you NEED to take the dots out!.

4th) (where almost done!) when you have chosen what numbers/letters you want as your Mac address, on NETGEAR and maybe others it will say : USE THIS MAC ADDRESS! make sure that box is ticked/marked or whatever, after you have done this you need to click APPLY after the proccessing has done, RESET YOUR MODEM AND ROUTER
and then your mac address you put will be in that box and also your ip address would be changed for good!

This does work as long as you complete all the steps above, It looks long but its not, this is entirely my thread and created from scratch.
Do NOT abuse this

thanks ! i have netgear so this will really help
04-15-2011, 12:48 PM #36
Curt
Former Staff
No probs man, get stuck just let me know :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo