12-11-2009, 11:27 PM #1
Pricey91
Professor of trollology
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm going to keep this subtle as i'd probably get bad if I said what im thinking right now. Virgin media are a joke of a ISP. Every single day I have to reset my router because they can't hold a stable ****ing connection! I'm paying for 10Mb speeds and I'm sure im getting no where near that. As for that fair usage bull. Okay I could deal with the fact they cut my speed if I use the internet excessively, but I hardly get a connection at all. They're meant to half your speed when they cut it. I don't get a connection at all once they have docked the speed, its ridiculous!

Is anyone else having a serious problem with them or am I just unlucky?

Edit: I can't even get into a game on call of duty! If this keeps up i'm going to tie richard branson down and not out them ****ing teeth one by one!
Last edited by Pricey91 ; 12-11-2009 at 11:32 PM.
12-11-2009, 11:39 PM #2
is it a Fibre Optic connection you are using ?
12-11-2009, 11:42 PM #3
Pricey91
Professor of trollology
TBH I don't know. I pay for the connection I expect them to sort out all the details. There all to quick to be on the phone if they're trying to sell you something or you owe them money, but as soon as it comes to there end of the bargin. They all seem to disappear.
12-12-2009, 12:09 AM #4
Well if its through a phone line then it may be your master phone socket which happened to me then My Isp sent out a engineer after i told them i was going to leave it took about 2 seconds for the engineer to fix and never had any problems since ! If it's a fibre optic connection i do not have a clue haha !
01-09-2010, 02:05 AM #5
Pricey91
Professor of trollology
God damn this is still on the front page lol. Virgin media are still being wankers... Time to phone them if that hasn't failed on me too!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo