05-02-2016, 08:48 AM #1
Rick
Splicer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, Nuke and or Rick here, I spent a few hours (around 10 Kappa) today making my own theme because I was getting bored of the same old same old white and blue, here it is below.

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. This is what it looks like every on NGU Smile didnt want 15+ pictures posted in the thread or it would look groce and be super long lol.

First of all you will need Stylebot and just click install from social, if that doesnt work, here is a link. Smile You must login or register to view this content.

Secondly if you want that cool looking custom shoutbox script, please refer to Sauls great post listed right here. Smile You must login or register to view this content.

I was going to constantly update but i believe its done, it is for me anyways, you cant see nons very well but no biggy amirite Kappa, I really like how this came out and you should too, som text may be hard to read but thats ok. Smile Thanks and enjoy!

****Current things I"m aware of, links are kinda groce in posts and Shoutbox names need a little work on readability.***

Big Thanks to Dacoco for helping me get the usercolors on main forums working Smile
Last edited by Rick ; 05-04-2016 at 05:04 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Rick for this useful post:

Frosty, Dacoco, Kronos, Sloth, Jon Snow
05-02-2016, 12:06 PM #2
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by Rick
Hey guys, Nuke and or Rick here, I spent a few hours today making my own theme because I was getting bored of the same old same old white and blue, here it is below.

Im sure there are plenty of bugs, places colors could work better, glitches, etc, please feel free to post below what could be changed, fixed or enhanced, or feel free to edit your own verison and link me it if you are good at making themes.

First of all you will need Stylebot and just click install from social, if that doesnt work, here is a link. Smile You must login or register to view this content.

Secondly if you want that cool looking custom shoutbox pm etc, please refer to Sauls great post listed right here. Smile You must login or register to view this content.

I will be trying to constantly update this so if you enjoy it please check up often for updates on it Smile Thanks and enjoy!

Just a suggestion, remove the black that is highlighting the last poster in the first screenshot, im on my school computer, so I can't screenshot it, but i can when i get home.
05-02-2016, 03:05 PM #3
Rick
Splicer
Originally posted by Dacoco View Post
Just a suggestion, remove the black that is highlighting the last poster in the first screenshot, im on my school computer, so I can't screenshot it, but i can when i get home.

Yea im aware of that issue, cant get it to save after changing it, ill tray and work more on it today.
05-02-2016, 03:31 PM #4
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by Rick
Yea im aware of that issue, cant get it to save after changing it, ill tray and work more on it today.

If you need help, just PM me and ill help you when i get home
05-02-2016, 03:33 PM #5
Rick
Splicer
Originally posted by Dacoco View Post
If you need help, just PM me and ill help you when i get home

All right man thanks, I've pretty much got everything but that now , working custom notifications, etc, fixed some spots that black was ugly and changed them to a better #6b6b6b grey color! Smile
05-02-2016, 04:54 PM #6
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by MEGARICK View Post
Hey guys, Nuke and or Rick here, I spent a few hours (around 10 Kappa) today making my own theme because I was getting bored of the same old same old white and blue, here it is below.

You must login or register to view this content. This is what it looks like every on NGU Smile didnt want 15+ pictures posted in the thread or it would look groce and be super long lol.

Secondly if you want that cool looking custom shoutbox script, please refer to Sauls great post listed right here. Smile You must login or register to view this content.

I was going to constantly update but i believe its done, it is for me anyways, you cant see nons very well but no biggy amirite Kappa, I really like how this came out and you should too, som text may be hard to read but thats ok. Smile Thanks and enjoy!

****Current things I"m aware of, links are kinda groce in posts and Shoutbox names need a little work on readability.***

thats pretty fuckin dank
05-02-2016, 05:12 PM #7
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by Rick View Post
Hey guys, Nuke and or Rick here, I spent a few hours (around 10 Kappa) today making my own theme because I was getting bored of the same old same old white and blue, here it is below.

I see you blood You must login or register to view this content. Geo
05-02-2016, 05:12 PM #8
Toxic
former staff
Originally posted by Rick View Post

not gonna lie, thats pretty dope, keep up the good work bud :p
05-02-2016, 08:19 PM #9
Rick
Splicer
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
thats pretty fuckin dank

Thanks man! Smile

Originally posted by Remy View Post
I see you blood You must login or register to view this content. Geo

Soo Woo? Kappa

Originally posted by Toxic View Post
not gonna lie, thats pretty dope, keep up the good work bud :p

Thanks Smile

Also just noticed, I had to go and didn't click upload it Sal its uploaded and fully working now Smile
Last edited by Rick ; 05-02-2016 at 08:26 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo