Post: New & Easy Method: Instagram Followers and Likes (LEGIT & FREE) - Jailbreak Required
03-15-2014, 03:56 AM #1
Gemi
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
How to get Instagram Followers

Step 1. Download FollowHero, from the app store.
Step 2. Go into Cydia and add this source: system.in-appstore.com/repo
Step 3. Go into your settings and enable in-appstore.
Step 4. Open up FollowHero, Go to the "Earn Coins" tab, then, in the top right corner, tap the Yellow circle with a red star inside (those are your coins).
Step 5. Tap the "$49.99" button beside "Buy 25,000 coins"
Step 6. When it prompts you for your password, press cancel.
Note: Repeat as many times as desired for as many coins as desired.
Step 7. Go to the get followers tab and use your coins to get followers!

How to get Instagram Likes

Step 1. Download LikeHero, from the app store.
Step 4. Open up LikeHero.
Step 5. Click the green box that says "Go Pro/Earn FREE Coins", on the "Earn Coins" tab.
Step 6. Press "Become a Pro User $8.99", and when it prompts you for your password, press cancel (this is so it doesn't limit your likes/purchases).
Step 7. On the same screen that Step 6 is on, tap "Buy More Coins".
Step 8. Tap on the "$25.99" button beside "Buy 10,000 coins" and when prompted to type your password press cancel. (Repeat as desired)
Step 9. Go to the "Promote" tab, and press a picture of your choice, and press the amount of likes you request.
Enjoy Instagram Likes.

The likes method was taught to me as an alternative to a no longer working tutorial about how to get likes, by a user named You must login or register to view this content..
If anyone deserves credit for that I'm naming him to be the one.

The followers method, wasn't "founded" by me, but I just recently noticed the creators of LikeHero made the FollowHero app, and I used the same method as before. So thanks bloodyRambo211.

The following 5 users say thank you to Gemi for this useful post:

Bubblz_, Gold Star, Mr Grumpy, ResistTheMoon, XxModxX_XxModxX
03-16-2014, 05:13 PM #11
Bubblz_
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Gemi View Post
How to get Instagram Followers

Step 1. Download FollowHero, from the app store.
Step 4. Open up FollowHero, Go to the "Earn Coins" tab, then, in the top right corner, tap the Yellow circle with a red star inside (those are your coins).
Step 5. Tap the "$49.99" button beside "Buy 25,000 coins"
Step 6. When it prompts you for your password, press cancel.
Note: Repeat as many times as desired for as many coins as desired.
Step 7. Go to the get followers tab and use your coins to get followers!

How to get Instagram Likes

Step 1. Download LikeHero, from the app store.
Step 4. Open up LikeHero.
Step 5. Click the green box that says "Go Pro/Earn FREE Coins", on the "Earn Coins" tab.
Step 6. Press "Become a Pro User $8.99", and when it prompts you for your password, press cancel (this is so it doesn't limit your likes/purchases).
Step 7. On the same screen that Step 6 is on, tap "Buy More Coins".
Step 8. Tap on the "$25.99" button beside "Buy 10,000 coins" and when prompted to type your password press cancel. (Repeat as desired)
Step 9. Go to the "Promote" tab, and press a picture of your choice, and press the amount of likes you request.
Enjoy Instagram Likes.

The likes method was taught to me as an alternative to a no longer working tutorial about how to get likes, by a user named You must login or register to view this content..
If anyone deserves credit for that I'm naming him to be the one.

The followers method, wasn't "founded" by me, but I just recently noticed the creators of LikeHero made the FollowHero app, and I used the same method as before. So thanks bloodyRambo211.

Thanks for making a post lol I was going to make one but didn't have the time lol been busy
03-16-2014, 05:45 PM #12
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by XxModxX View Post
use popu, you get way more followers and likes, check my instagram Calvin_Amacker , but you need to use flex2 from cydia to get unlimited coins and the no wait time

I got banned from PopU.. Lol
It sucks. I can't use that app anymore :/
03-16-2014, 05:48 PM #13
XxModxX_XxModxX
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
I got banned from PopU.. Lol
It sucks. I can't use that app anymore :/

oh, sorry then
03-16-2014, 05:49 PM #14
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by XxModxX View Post
oh, sorry then

It's cool lol I was using the unlimited coins, and I still had to wait to pop as well maybe cuz the plugin wasn't updated idk, I'm kinda new to this.
03-16-2014, 06:49 PM #15
Gemi
Little One
They're real followers and real likes so if you're pictures and profile is boring as shit don't expect them to follow or like
And it says request 100 likes not get.
That basically means it will show that picture to 100 people and they'll either pass or like it so make sure they're interesting
03-16-2014, 07:12 PM #16
Bubblz_
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Gemi View Post
They're real followers and real likes so if you're pictures and profile is boring as shit don't expect them to follow or like
And it says request 100 likes not get.
That basically means it will show that picture to 100 people and they'll either pass or like it so make sure they're interesting

Yea update this tho put in the post to request 10 likes at a time. I do this and get a lot of likes fast lol get about 200 likes a day still pretty good Smile when ur picture gets closer to being the #1 pic ull start to get likes really slowly
03-16-2014, 07:13 PM #17
Gemi
Little One
I don't, it's not harder to request 100 likes mate. Shows it to 100 people while the other shows it to 10 but you just keep pressing it haha
03-16-2014, 09:39 PM #18
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by bloodyRambo211 View Post
Yea update this tho put in the post to request 10 likes at a time. I do this and get a lot of likes fast lol get about 200 likes a day still pretty good Smile when ur picture gets closer to being the #1 pic ull start to get likes really slowly

I find pressing 10 likes is a lot more accurate as I tried it earlier.
Thank you!
03-16-2014, 10:13 PM #19
Bubblz_
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
I find pressing 10 likes is a lot more accurate as I tried it earlier.
Thank you!

No problem glad to help the Ngu community out Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo