05-19-2014, 07:23 PM #1
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well the title says it all ladies and gentlemen. I know most of you don't care, but I do. My iPhone 5s fingerprint scanner sucks and I'd like to update to see if the new update really fixes it. Aside from that, someone has posted proof on my twitter claiming the jailbreak, and my twitter has gone crazy since.

Apparently, this guy is kind of not trustworthy as he's not very active in this scene anymore and may or may not release it. As a matter of fact, it could be a giant "fuck you" to the jailbreak community as he's apparently mad at Evasi0n. The link shows proof and has a little article that's about as small as this thread. Keep your heads up and once it gets released, IF it gets released, I'll try to post is ASAP. :p

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked iTruceFret for this useful post:

MODZ4FUN420
05-28-2014, 03:50 AM #2
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
Well the title says it all ladies and gentlemen. I know most of you don't care, but I do. My iPhone 5s fingerprint scanner sucks and I'd like to update to see if the new update really fixes it. Aside from that, someone has posted proof on my twitter claiming the jailbreak, and my twitter has gone crazy since.

Apparently, this guy is kind of not trustworthy as he's not very active in this scene anymore and may or may not release it. As a matter of fact, it could be a giant "fuck you" to the jailbreak community as he's apparently mad at Evasi0n. The link shows proof and has a little article that's about as small as this thread. Keep your heads up and once it gets released, IF it gets released, I'll try to post is ASAP. :p

You must login or register to view this content.

Yes please keep us updated. I am on the 5s as well

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo