06-23-2014, 06:05 PM #1
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Yes its safe and untethered ( JB Devs have checked it ) and yes it works ( I have it on my iPad Mini and soon my iPhone )

Link to the D/L You must login or register to view this content. ( Mirror Link You must login or register to view this content. )Just windows atm will update once a mac version comes out

EDIT Mac Version is now out just go to the Pangu site and you will see it

EDIT 7.1.2 just came out .. it can be jailbroken

I'm on 7.1.1
EDIT 1: Done! What I did:

Make sure you have iTunes installed.

I edited my iPhone's date to June 2, 2014

Open the exe file

Click the black button to the right (also UNCHECK THE CHECKMARK where you see random characters and the "PP")

As soon as the "brush stroke" loading bar fills to 20%, the pangui app will come to your phone
Tap it

Select Continue

It will fill the loading brush stroke until 80% and your iTunes will open

Close it

Your device will reboot

When it opens again, wait for the brush stroke to complete to 100%

Your device will reboot once more

The exe will be finished 100%

The pangui app will be replaced with Cydia

Do your usual stuff by opening Cydia and continue with what you want to install by then.

Remember not all tweaks will work on 7.1.1 untill he devs update them. Everything ive installed so far is working ( Phantom, Activator ect ect

Last edited by Pixie Lott ; 06-30-2014 at 06:38 PM.

The following 58 users say thank you to Pixie Lott for this useful post:

Alt, A1, Angel., Anthony Cordero, AssClapper-130, banger26, BeatzYo, Budz, Cien, Cyb3r, Dannyman, DEradicator, DirtyBirD, Dixvn, DylanOc1, ErasedDev, FR0STBYTE, Gay For Satan, ImAzazel, Ismaeel74, J, Joel, Johnny_C, Karisma, klasicc, Kush Friendly, Deleted-User0000000012210, M0T1VAT10N, MayhemLobbiez, Modus, MODZ4FUN420, MR_M5, Mr.Alfredo, MrNiceGuyPsx, MymyMODDING, NGU Whale, Pat Stay, Pewp, primetime43, RatchetBooty, Reaper, Reyz, RTE, SlowGrind, Sting, surfingdude92, Suss101, T-Rex, Ciri, Tustin, U WOT M8, x5150xiZombie, xkoeckiiej, xScreamo!, zGooNzLobbies
06-23-2014, 07:37 PM #11
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
Just jailbroke my iPhone 5s and I can confirm that this works. Thanks for the thread Pixie Smile.
06-23-2014, 07:41 PM #12
Dude i fucking love you
06-23-2014, 08:11 PM #13
Mr.Alfredo
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Pixie
Yes its safe and untethered ( JB Devs have checked it ) and yes it works ( I have it on my iPad Mini and soon my iPhone )

Link to the D/L You must login or register to view this content. ( Mirror Link You must login or register to view this content. )Just windows atm will update once a mac version comes out

I'm on 7.1.1

Open the exe file

Click the black button to the right (also UNCHECK THE CHECKMARK where you see random characters and the "PP")

As soon as the "brush stroke" loading bar fills to 20%, the pangui app will come to your phone
Tap it

Select Continue

Close it

Your device will reboot

Do your usual stuff by opening Cydia and continue with what you want to install by then.

Remember not all tweaks will work on 7.1.1 untill he devs update them. Everything ive installed so far is working ( Phantom, Activator ect ect

Thank you for sharing. :yes:
06-23-2014, 08:16 PM #14
MayhemLobbiez
Bounty hunter
I wish I had 10k rep so I could +rep more tears Thank you for linking.
06-23-2014, 08:27 PM #15
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Stupid stupid stupid. iOS 8 will patch this. Who released it? Fuck it. I'll go bash them on Twitter.

Chinese fuckers. Atlas, there are no vulnerabilities in this as iH8Sn0w confirms via his twitter so you're all safe.
Last edited by iTruceFret ; 06-23-2014 at 08:38 PM.
06-23-2014, 09:31 PM #16
DylanOc1
[b]Me=Boss[/b]
Working, thanks.
06-23-2014, 09:35 PM #17
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
If only I got the newest iPhone... iPhone 3GS 4 lyfe

The following user thanked Joel for this useful post:

Mr Grumpy
06-23-2014, 09:35 PM #18
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
Stupid stupid stupid. iOS 8 will patch this. Who released it? Fuck it. I'll go bash them on Twitter.

Chinese fuckers. Atlas, there are no vulnerabilities in this as iH8Sn0w confirms via his twitter so you're all safe.

Other devs are holding back the vulnerabilities they have found within iOS 8 BETA and other vulnerability routes.
06-23-2014, 10:19 PM #19
Originally posted by Pixie

I'm on 7.1.1

Open the exe file

Tap it

Select Continue

Close it

Your device will reboot

Can I do this without needing WiFi?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo