Post: ( Latest 6.108.2 + Mod Other Games ) Latest Clash of Clans Cheats ( in English )
07-24-2014, 09:09 PM #1
xgoonie
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ===========================
Requirements to use are :

A jailbroken iphone
Cydia
clash of clans and you can mod other games as well :P
===========================

Please update your mod on imodgames and please remember to check for updates if any is out and ill be posting the updates for you guys.. we are on update 6.186.1 updated on 2014-07-27

===========================
Features:

Loot Search
Remain Active
Attack Simulation

The tool works the exact same way as "xxAssistant" except this one is in english.

================================================== ==========

Tutorial

ITS FREE AND IN English PLUS YOU CAN MOD OTHER GAMES TOO ENJOY.......

Firstly open up cydia and go to the xmod repo: apt.xmodgame.com/

Then search "XModGame" and install it.

Then open the app and click Clash of Clans and then click install.

Now click launch and you will notice an X on the side of the screen click it to bring up the hack menu.

================================================== ===========================

How to use the hacks:

Search loot:
Type in a desired amount of gold, elixer, or dark elixer, and find somebody to attack. They will have that amount of resources or higher!

Sandbox Mode:
Enable this, and visit a base. It will begin an attack on the base. When the raid is over, the game will crash and nothing will have been lost. (Very useful in clan wars) Warning may crash your game after simulated attack has finished.

Keep Active
Instead of timing out for being inactive, clash of clans will always stay active. Useful so nobody can attack you. WARNING: Uses lots of data and battery.

thanks to: XModGame

================================================== ===================================

im just sharing the info for those people who want to have it in English and for those users:

using Clash of Clans Cheats XxAssistant (All Version) You must login or register to view this content.

you can still keep Clash of Clans Cheats XxAssistant .. just if u want it in English and for those people like me that have both XModGame and XxAssistant use this for XxAssistant You must login or register to view this content. to patch the XXAssitant chinese (english 90%)(All Versions) i did its ok better then chinese... thats why i use XModGame cause its the same thing.. and free.....
================================================== ======================================

a little video for you guys show i have both and both hack work and remember if you use the English one you will override the chinese which we want cause chinese is a lil hard to read lol but if u wanna use Clash of Clans Cheats XxAssistant chinese version you have to download any old hack version not Latest 6.108.2 under that 6.108.1 lower if you want then update to Latest 6.108.2 in XxAssistant app and it be back to Chinese and same if your on XxAssistant and wanna use it in English go to xModGame app install it and download the Latest 6.108.2 MOD/HACK

================================================== ======================================

Not My Video But My Boys Video ●•٠· ☆ Mikkey ☆●•٠· :P
ENJOY GUYS

================================================== ====================================

( POOF WORKING ONLINE ON SERVERS 7/24/14 FOR THOSE WHO SAY ITS OFFLINE ONLY LOL :p )

POOF THAT IT DOES WORK ONLINE.. AND ILL BE SHOWING YOU THE LOOP MODE AND SANDBOX CAUSE PEOPLE LIKE KHAN102 LOL HERES A VIDEO FROM MY BOY ONCE AGAIN ENJOY THE GAME GAMEPLAY AND POOF IT WORKS

MY BOYS VIDEOS AGIAN THANKS ●•٠· ☆ Mikkey ☆●•٠· :P

ENJOY GUYS
Last edited by xgoonie ; 08-04-2014 at 05:10 AM. Reason: fixing updates

The following 2 users say thank you to xgoonie for this useful post:

Eddie Mac, surfingdude92
07-24-2014, 09:27 PM #2
xgoonie
Do a barrel roll!
thanks i just wanted to share the love guys lol i use both use you guy can still use pp# lol enjoy
07-24-2014, 10:03 PM #3
Thirst
Error… Cat invasion!
Really wish I had a jailbroken iPhone....sadly I got a jailbroken PS3 instead Woot.
Nice share m8, think this will be patched anytime soon?
07-24-2014, 10:05 PM #4
Anything for android?
07-24-2014, 10:06 PM #5
xgoonie
Do a barrel roll!
not that i know
07-24-2014, 10:07 PM #6
xgoonie
Do a barrel roll!
have jb iphone 7.1.2 and jb ps3 :P lol Outie
07-24-2014, 11:42 PM #7
khan102
Vault dweller
Originally posted by xgoonie View Post
have jb iphone 7.1.2 and jb ps3 :P lol Outie

I want this to be on online :/

Its offline which is stupid
07-24-2014, 11:44 PM #8
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Nice post Goonie.
07-25-2014, 12:46 AM #9
xgoonie
Do a barrel roll!
are you stupid .... its online you shit head lol thiers your vid lol hope u like ... :P
Last edited by xgoonie ; 07-25-2014 at 01:38 AM.
07-25-2014, 12:46 AM #10
xgoonie
Do a barrel roll!
lol yea my boy told me to make one

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo