01-03-2016, 10:58 PM #1
Besos
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have a few beginners questions that I urge a PATIENT person to answer.
1. Does my phone have to be jailbroken?
2. How do I give myself (or a friend) gems etc?

Thanks Guys
=)
01-03-2016, 11:01 PM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by Besos View Post
I have a few beginners questions that I urge a PATIENT person to answer.
1. Does my phone have to be jailbroken?
2. How do I give myself (or a friend) gems etc?

Thanks Guys
=)

If you are talking about modding Clash of Clans, then I can help you out. Clash of Clans is a server-sided game and cannot be hacked through a Cydia tweak. The most you can do is use iModGames to play offline and battle anyone you want that will not count for trophies. That is the most you can do. If you want to give yourself gems, etc. online, that cannot be done.
01-04-2016, 01:01 AM #3
zAurraa
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Kam View Post
If you are talking about modding Clash of Clans, then I can help you out. Clash of Clans is a server-sided game and cannot be hacked through a Cydia tweak. The most you can do is use iModGames to play offline and battle anyone you want that will not count for trophies. That is the most you can do. If you want to give yourself gems, etc. online, that cannot be done.

No you are actually incorrect. If there is another cydia tweak comes that can bypass SuperCell's purchase authentication system that is technically free gems. This has happend before the tweak was iAPCrazy
01-04-2016, 02:27 AM #4
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by zAurraa View Post
No you are actually incorrect. If there is another cydia tweak comes that can bypass SuperCell's purchase authentication system that is technically free gems. This has happend before the tweak was iAPCrazy

If you are talking about something like LocalIAPStore, it has been blocked on most apps now. Only a few will allow this to work. Server games like Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, etc. will not work.
01-04-2016, 02:48 AM #5
zAurraa
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Kam View Post
If you are talking about something like LocalIAPStore, it has been blocked on most apps now. Only a few will allow this to work. Server games like Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, etc. will not work.

I bought so many gems till my finger was sore when it wasnt blocked
01-05-2016, 05:41 AM #6
Besos
Keeper
Thanks guys, not Clash of Clans, Clash of Kings

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo