04-08-2012, 05:46 PM #1
IamQwerty
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anyone recommend me an app which will allow me to send files aka music via bluetooth to another phone or my computer?
Would be nice if its free but if not name them anyway

Apple Store or Cydia
04-08-2012, 06:24 PM #2
Coqui
Former Staff
Originally posted by IamQwerty View Post
Anyone recommend me an app which will allow me to send files aka music via bluetooth to another phone or my computer?

Apple Store or Cydia

I know a tweak from Cydia it is called AirBlue Sharing and you need to buy it for $4.99.
04-08-2012, 07:09 PM #3
cgs18
The Old NGU iDevice Guru
Anyone recommend me an app which will allow me to send files aka music via bluetooth to another phone or my computer?

Apple Store or Cydia

Originally posted by .Coqui View Post
I know a tweak from Cydia it is called AirBlue Sharing and you need to buy it for $4.99.

Its free on the insanelyi repo.

repo.insanelyi.com
04-09-2012, 03:43 PM #4
IamQwerty
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by cgs18 View Post
Its free on the insanelyi repo.

repo.insanelyi.com

i added that source and downloaded it but cant get it to work what am i doing wrong lol?
im on 5.01 do you know if it works with that? i see the app but once i click on it nothing happens and when i try to send a file such a photo and click the send via bluetooth nothing happens
Any ideas?
04-09-2012, 10:46 PM #5
Have you tried celeste?
04-11-2012, 05:22 AM #6
As user above me said, try Celeste. Check out a thread I made nearly a year ago: You must login or register to view this content. (24th April 2011)

Info may be a little outdated but you will get the idea. Hope this helps ^^
04-11-2012, 06:00 PM #7
IamQwerty
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by storm View Post
As user above me said, try Celeste. Check out a thread I made nearly a year ago: You must login or register to view this content. (24th April 2011)

Info may be a little outdated but you will get the idea. Hope this helps ^^

doesnt work with my IOS version :(
04-11-2012, 09:02 PM #8
Default Avatar
WOLF

Apple Store or Cydia

To send a file over BT using AirBlue (from insanely or other cracked repos) you will install the tweak, respring, then pair with the device you wish to transfer files between. (example) then go to photos and select a photo you wish to send to whatever you paired with. Hit the Arrow at the bottom left and an options menu will pop up. Select Bluetooth. The iDevice will then search for nearby devices. Select the one you wish to send the photo to. To receive files, go into Settings>AirBlue Sharing and set it to an activator event. When you do the activation, there will be a banner that says "tap to show transfers." Tap it. You can now receive files from devices that you are paired with AS LONG as that new little window stays up. Tell the person to go to the photo they wish to send and select send via bluetooth and then they should select your device. Accept the incoming file and it will be saved automatically in the correct place.

Keep in mind that AirBlue is buggy as fuck so you may need to reboot your ipod after sending a file if the bluetooth icon is in the status bar. So reboot and make sure that the bluetooth icon is gone then you SHOULD be able to receive your file. That's hows it works for me anyway :P.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo