04-26-2012, 06:48 PM #1
Hakon
Ettore Bugatti
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What I heard is that I need a dump of my SHSH BLOBS from 5.0.1, which I don't have. Is there any other way, because I've spent the last two days trying to find out, and all I get is errors when trying to downgrade. :mad:

And also, Yes. I know this belongs in the Q&A section, but I never see any activity in there. D=
04-26-2012, 07:17 PM #2
Nope you just have to semi tether jailbreak your device on 5.1 and just sit tight until the untethered jailbreak is realeased
04-26-2012, 10:59 PM #3
chaosx6
~*`Chaos Is Power`*~
Well if you were jailbroken on 5.0.1 and then updated cydia might have saved your shsh. You might be able to get the shsh blobs with tinyumbrella though I'm not too sure. But I have been reading and without your 5.0.1 shsh blobs you can't downgrade if you updated. :/
04-27-2012, 03:26 PM #4
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
before you start the downgrading process, do you edit your hosts file in windows ? (erase the apple line)
04-27-2012, 09:01 PM #5
IamQwerty
You talkin to me?
theres no way of doing this, i made the mistake of doing this with my ipod touch. Better to make a copy of your SHSH BLOBS for 5.1 as well now incase theres another update soon
04-29-2012, 06:48 PM #6
Default Avatar
WOLF
Originally posted by Hakon View Post
What I heard is that I need a dump of my SHSH BLOBS from 5.0.1, which I don't have. Is there any other way, because I've spent the last two days trying to find out, and all I get is errors when trying to downgrade. :mad:

And also, Yes. I know this belongs in the Q&A section, but I never see any activity in there. D=

Are you tethered on 5.1? If not, tether it with the newest redsn0w and open up Cydia. Cydia usually saves your blobs :P. Once you open Cydia, there should be some green text at the top starting with "IOS yada yada" if 5.0.1 is up there, you can get your blobs from the cloud.
04-29-2012, 07:38 PM #7
Hakon
Ettore Bugatti
Originally posted by XxWOLFxXLeader View Post
Are you tethered on 5.1? If not, tether it with the newest redsn0w and open up Cydia. Cydia usually saves your blobs :P. Once you open Cydia, there should be some green text at the top starting with "IOS yada yada" if 5.0.1 is up there, you can get your blobs from the cloud.

Hmm, it says SHSH: iOS 5.1, so Iguess It didn't save them :/
04-29-2012, 09:15 PM #8
Default Avatar
WOLF
Originally posted by Hakon View Post
Hmm, it says SHSH: iOS 5.1, so Iguess It didn't save them :/

Ouch :/ looks like you stuck. Sorry bro.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo