06-11-2012, 11:02 PM #1
Implicit
Elite Gamer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok , So I have an iPhone 4 with iOS 5.1.1, when I bought it , it came with 4.1 and I updated 4.2.1 I jailbreak it and everything was fine it crashed very often because I used to have a lot of tweets so then I updated to 4.3.5 and It started crash most consistently.After I updated to 5.0.1 I was like Gaspkay: becuase It crashes a lot and everytime , at the begininng I thought It was cuz´ jailbreak but my friend has an iPhone too and It barely crashes and it has some tweets too, so I just restored it and updated to 5.1.1 and it keeps crashing any app (twitter, facebook, Safari, Apple store) and Im so pissed off, I don´t know what to do. If somebody could help me I would appreciate it.
06-12-2012, 05:02 PM #20
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
Originally posted by JavierLga View Post
So what can I do to completly clean it?

I believe you can take it to Apple and they can completely clean it or give you a new one, as long as they don't know you jailbroke it, just say that your apps keep crashing for some reason. Also, you can use some type of program, can't remember the name of it though.
06-12-2012, 08:33 PM #21
IamQwerty
You talkin to me?
Sorry then was only making a suggestion, If you tried completed restoring it without making a backup? so the phone it like new?
If that fails its the phone take it back to where you got it and see what they can do
06-12-2012, 09:15 PM #22
Ok , So I have an iPhone 4 with iOS 5.1.1, when I bought it , it came with 4.1 and I updated 4.2.1 I jailbreak it and everything was fine it crashed very often because I used to have a lot of tweets so then I updated to 4.3.5 and It started crash most consistently.After I updated to 5.0.1 I was like Gaspkay: becuase It crashes a lot and everytime , at the begininng I thought It was cuz´ jailbreak but my friend has an iPhone too and It barely crashes and it has some tweets too, so I just restored it and updated to 5.1.1 and it keeps crashing any app (twitter, facebook, Safari, Apple store) and Im so pissed off, I don´t know what to do. If somebody could help me I would appreciate it.

Go in DFU mode and synch it as a new iPhone.It should works...If no let me know ill see what I can do Smile
06-13-2012, 12:19 AM #23
crashes a lot

Originally posted by Offline View Post
DFU mode

i was just about to suggest DFU mode.
seriously, if a dfu restore doesnt fix the problem, take it to apple.
if you dont know how to dfu, try You must login or register to view this content.

do you have multitasking turned on? if you're not jb'd you will. try clearing the apps that are running in the background. they are ram whores. i have had some problems when it's enabled.
06-13-2012, 12:23 AM #24
Originally posted by sumpunk View Post
i was just about to suggest DFU mode.
seriously, if a dfu restore doesnt fix the problem, take it to apple.
if you dont know how to dfu, try You must login or register to view this content.

do you have multitasking turned on? if you're not jb'd you will. try clearing the apps that are running in the background. they are ram whores. i have had some problems when it's enabled.

Ya your right...he should clear the app running in the background.It happens to me twice!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo